Community post

Discussion

5DPO Today - Looking for Cycle Buddies!

Hello!! My name is Rachel and this is our second month trying for baby #1! Looking for someone to share the process with, as none of my friends are TTC and, as I'm sure a lot of you know, this can be a lonely and frustrating process.

User Image

157 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 157 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I'm new here and as of today 5/13 I am 6 DPO. Are you using any help in TTC?

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago

Hello! My name is Laura and my husband and I are TTC baby #2. I am 10 dpo as of today (5/16/16), so it seems like we are pretty close with our cycles. I'm curious if you have had any symptoms lately. I have not had a bfp yet, but I'm still hopeful as I didn't get a bfp with baby #1 until 13-14 dpo. Look forward to hearing from you!

7 years ago

Nice to meet you lamlunh!! I'm 10 DPO today (5/16) as well and have been experiencing some pretty intense cramping the past two days. I ovulated late this month (CD 19) so I don't know if that is going to mean anything yet. Took a HPT this morning, and it's a Still think it might just be too early, but since I experienced a dip on 8 DPO, I'm not sure.

Any symptoms for you?

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

I m 6 dpo . feeling tired , cramps from 1 dpo ..now also feeling low back pain abdominal discomfort

7 years ago

to everyone!!

When does everyone usually start testing?

User Image

I'm not testing til Sunday. Af is due no later than Friday night, Saturday morning. And I'm crampy and have been since CD 17(o day) so not sure if cramping is a good sign or if af is on her way.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago

Hello everyone! My names is Melissa and the husband and I have been TTC for a year now. We just stopped bc, and started bd during the time I (thought) was ovulating...figured it would happen when it happens. Turns out I had calculated my cycle wrong and was off by a whole week! We were frustrated about the mistake, but now that we have the timing right, we are hoping for baby #1 soon. I am currently 9dpo...got impatient, took a test and got a . I still have time though so I'm staying optimistic!

I'm very new to posting on forums and am looking forward to having people to talk to since I don't have the type of family that I can speak to about these things. to everyone!

7 years ago

Well...temps are still up, but another this morning. Been having some pains isolated to my right side, hoping this is a good sign as when the is coming, it's usually more pressure on both sides.

How's everyone doing today?

User Image

Hi! I'm new here, 10/11 dpo. (Had HCG trigger shot on CD13) Trying to conceive baby #2 after 15 years!!. (Baby #1 for my BF and me together). Had all kinds of symptoms this month (6/7/8/9dpo headaches, nausea, twinges, backaches, dreams, twinges in ovary/uterus), and now they seem to be non-existent. The two week wait is driving me crazy, and was so excited to find others in similar state... All of my friends and family are done TTC. Best wishes to everyone as we wait for our !!

7 years ago

Lots of to you BabyHutton2836!! I totally understand your symptom confusion...I'm having a lot of that too! Been having a lot of pressure and backaches over the past three days, but today...not so much. Have a feeling the is coming, but really hoping my temps stay steady and when I test again, I'll have happy news!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo