Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 713 Replies | Last Page

Hey Tww! I should be around 12DPO going solely off calendar dates, but I don't have ANY symptoms at all. Normally by this time I've tested multiple times and am analyzing every little thing, but I don't even have anything to obsess over this month so I think it's another dud.

I didn't know the LH surge could happen without actually ovulating, because I've definitely gotten a surge each month and we've made sure to BD when that happens, I hope that's not whats happening! We should be getting back from our vacation this afternoon (I made it a point not to bring ANY ttc stuff with me so I couldn't be testing or anything) so I may give in and take a test in the morning just for peace of mind. AF is set to come this week and I'm definitely supposed to be having some symptoms by now I think?

7 years ago • Post starter

HAHA, it IS funny how many of us are teachers :)
I think after AF this month (I'm at 28 days in my cycle...I *think* I'm 32 days total and I don't know for sure but I think I'm probably out for this month) I'll start temping again. I just get lazy and tired of doing it about halfway through the month. I know SO many things can affect temp too...mine is all over the chart...my sleep patterns aren't always "regular", sometimes I enjoy an adult beverage after a long day of work, etc. ;-) Thanks for all the info!! I think for me, the hardest part will be finding the *real* dip and spike....my temps are all over the place!! =/
Totally can relate to the weight/inactivity. I'm SO busy that's it's hard to have the energy to workout. I would like to lose about 5-10 lbs and get toned again, which I'm working on HAHA
Congrats on the marathon!! I'm running my first full at the end of October (Marine Corps Marathon) and I'm really excited, but I need to get my butt into gear!!! I do plan on running during pregnancy but know I'll have to be much more careful! Stick with the workouts-you can do it!!!!! :)

I almost tested today, but decided to wait. It's probably too early *if* I'm a 32-dayer but again, I have a feeling I'm out this month

A coworker just took a test today (we "pressured" her hehe) and sure enough...it was positive. I'm SO excited for her but this is the first time ever that I felt a little sad. It's weird, I've never felt that way before. She is such a dear friend and I know they were trying (they have a 2 yo boy-so adorable!!). It's strange to feel this way. On our team of 6 teachers, I and 1 other teacher are the only ones without kids (the other teacher had two really severe ectopic pregnancies and almost died with the most recent).
I'm thankful for all the love and support from you ladies and it's nice having other women to talk to about all this!!

7 years ago

Well I gave in and stupidly used one of my tests (because obviously thats the first thing I had to do after being away from them for so long!) and it was the usual BFN, however when wiping there was some spotting! It's still 5 days until AF (maybe 3 since I'm usually a couple of days early) so this spotting is a bit out of the ordinary..however no other symptoms. So this is either a good sign and Its about to make me overthink things, or AF is coming extra early this month.

Aaaah why do bodies do this to us!?

AAHH fingers crossed for you babybump89!!! :) I don't have anything going on...I'm CD29 (of 32) and tested this morning to a BFN. I'm hoping it's just that I tested too soon-I guess I'll know in a few days!

7 years ago

Still nothing today! According to the calendar I'm CD29 today, and I went through the last 6 months and the shortest has been 27, the rest 28, with one being 29. So the fact that there was spotting 2 days ago with no AF today has me on pins and needles!! But I want to give it a couple of days before I test again I think..I would hate to get that BFN with this much hope!

No other symptoms though, not even AF symptoms. Would that be normal?

Hey babybump89 I'm on pins and needles for you!!! I'm CD29 too...BFN this morning....if I get AF I HOPE it's after this weekend since hubs will be home ;-)

The spotting is def a good sign! I don't think a lack of symptoms matters right now....my coworker just found out she's pregnant (VERY early) and she has no symptoms/didn't feel any different. She just had the spotting and took a few tests since she was curious :)

7 years ago

Still waiting for AF here and about to go crazy!

twwtoolong how are you?? You're pretty deep into the tww as well, anything popping up?

Ok ladies I need all of your help because I'm so confused! Technically today I'm "1 day late", I woke up around 6am to some mild cramping (I normally have super intense crippling cramps, they usually start off this mild then grow to that) so I went to the restroom - but nothing was "coming out". When I wiped, it was a mix of like 1 clump of reddish/brown blood so I thought "damn, here's AF again." so I took some medicine and crawled back into bed. Fast forward 2 hours later, I go to the restroom again...and theres nothing there. Cramps have subsided due to medicine. I took a tissue and tried to see if I could..eh..find anything..lol And all I could get was a couple drops of light brown. So here I am crampy with nothing else happening 1 day late of when Im supposed to get a full on AF.

I took a cheap test yesterday and got a BFN, the one red wipe makes me think it could just be AF not in full flow yet (which is weird for me), because implantation can't have red can it? I've NEVER had cramps like this with no blood so my little heart is fluttering just wishing SOMETHING would happen. I'm CD30 which is a little late for implantation as well isn't it?

What do you ladies think!? Am I just hyping myself up here?

@babybump- oh my goodness you must be ready to lose your natural mind! I have my fingers crossed that you get a BFP soon! I have read that some people haven't gotten their BFP until a week after AF- so as long as she is not in full flow you are still in the game!!!

I am 11dpo today- AF expected on Sunday. I am actually flying out to see my parents today. Only symptoms I have had is on and off nausea- so bad that I couldn't eat supper on Wed night and at times here and there since. I am also a complete flake- I am sitting waiting for the train to the airport and I can already remember 3 things I forgot to bring- including my cheapie preg tests! ahhhh!

Keep me posted ladies!

7 years ago

twwtoolong, AF is scheduled to arrive Sunday for me as well. I have no symptoms except slight lower back pain which I usually get before AF.
Still hoping tho! All the ovulation prediction calculators say May 27-31 for ovulation and we bd'ed 3x (Fri-Sun) so we'll see!

Baby dust to us all!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo