Community post

Discussion

First response 11DPO

I took a a FRER test today at 11DPO. (I may actually be 10DPO) anyway I've been doing the dip sticks and just wanted to try something that I thought might be a little more reliable... The test was negative and it broke my heart because we have been TTC since MAY. I only started tracking dates and taking tests my last two cycles. I need opinions on something... Since I took the FRER and I'm well within 6 days of my period, should I just quit testing/ take it for a negative and move on? Have any of you actually taken a FRER at 10/11 dpo and then actually had it be positive a few days later? I know I know I sound like a crazy person and it is what it is, but I'm just in sad mode and needed to post. :)

8 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I would wait until you're closer to your period. Sometimes it doesn't show up until a little later or that's what ive read at least. You aren't out until the witch shows her face :)

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you for your reply :) I'm just nervous. It sucks when a test says 6 days earlier!! Why do they even make them? Lol. For crazies like me: absolutely. Haha.

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm in the same crazy boat lol. AF was due today but no signs of it other than very mild cramping yesterday (Normally it hurts really bad for me) and still a neg so sometimes I think it takes a little longer or at least I hope ^^ if you need someone to talk to then you can add me as a friend. I'm not expert or anything since I just started all of this but I'm here to listen!

User Image

9 years ago

It's awesome to have someone in the crazy boat with ya! I have one little boy who is 9... I didn't really have to try with him... It just happened. None of this crazy testing every day stuff. Just had sore boobs and thought oh hey I should take a pregnancy test and it was pos. now I'm thirty years old and know that the clock is ticking and I don't really want to have another child past 35 years old...
The thing that scares me the most is that I had my Mirena removed in May of this year and I've heard that people sometimes have a hard time conceiving after they've had one. :/ maybe that's part of the reason I'm freaking out so bad.
Good thing is, I'm very regular from month to month... You could almost set your clock by my cycles. Hehe :) I guess I'm on the right track with trying to map everything out, but this is much more difficult and stressful than it was 9 years ago. :)

Hi there! I am 11DPO too. AF due in 7 days. Took a test this morning and it was negative too. Used Forelife Ultra. Will use First response on Wednesday.

You are not out until AF arrives. Chin up.

User Image

9 years ago

You both don't know how much I need to hear you say these things to me!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!! :D

Today my boobs are sore, but I'm having some cramps that feel like af will be here soon ð??¡. Trying to stay positive but after another negative test this morning, I'm losing hope for this cycle...

Just wanted to update. :D I'm pregnant! I got a positive FRER and AF is nowhere in sight! Should have started yesterday! So I'm believing it!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo