Community post

Discussion

So confused.... please help!!!

Hello, My name is Michelle. I haven't been on this site since I last thought I might be pregnant a while ago. A little about me, I'm 23 and slightly overweight. I have pretty regular cycles of 32 days. We've been TTC for baby #1 for about 8 months. We've had no luck as of yet, but maybe our time has come? A little back story... I have skipped a whole month before twice in my life once in 2012/2013 but started the next month both times. However, now I am about 2 1/2 months late on my period. My LMP was July 17/2014 that making me 47 days late from the day I should have started my next period August 18/2014 and 79 days since the first day of my LMP.

I have never been this late, I took my first HPT about 2 weeks ago (Clearblue digital) and was neg. I then took another today Oct 4th (First Response) and that was neg as well. I really felt disappointed and I am wondering what the heck is going on?

Having some pregnancy symptoms such as: starting last week I've felt bloated couldn't eat much (gone now), had on/off slight cramping in lower abdomen, had 1 sharp pain in the vagina, peeing a tad bit more (not too excessive), having headaches, feel nauseous (no vomiting), gassy and feel tired a lot. Also, tonight for the first time I had a sharp pain through my left breast and increased CM.
I've read many articles here and online that it could be low levels of hCG or stress (not stressed atm), thyroid problem, I haven't checked that out in a long time (I will soon). So... to my question, have you or anyone you know been 2-3 months pregnant and had multiple HPT show neg yet you were indeed pregnant? I have an appointment tomorrow morning to get blood work done. I am really hoping this is it for us! Any advice is welcome and appreciated.

Please send baby dust our way! <3 Thank you! :)

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

People look at the topics, but don't reply. I could really use some advice to ease my mind... please help! Thanks :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Michelle! My name is Amanda. My husband and I have been ttc for 2 1/2 years. Back in January we discovered I had Dermoid teratoma cysts in my ovaries. Not on them but IN them. I got them removed at the end of February and still having problems ttc. So now the problem is my thyroid, so, we're finally getting it to where it needs to be. My honest advice is go to a Gyno and get checked out. I wouldn't have known I had those cysts if I didn't look into why I couldn't get pregnant. Your thyroid may be off too... Good luck, and let me know what you found out. :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo