Community post

Discussion

TTC #2... irregularity, bleeding

I'd start by saying sorry for tmi, but I'm assuming we're all in the same boat here. I've been TTC #2.. stopped bc pill in May and started trying in June. June period was very very heavy (abnormally heavy). My cycle is very irregular- it varies from 26 to 35 days long, but I have had a period every month since. Aug 19-22 was a period. September it started getting strange in terms of bleeding, red and brown. I had pink/brown discharge on Sept 22. I of course hoped it was implantation bleeding but neg preg test. Then again Sept 28-30th (one or two times with discharge per day). Another neg test. Ive had one incident of brown/tan on Oct 2, 3 and again today. Ive had back pains like Ive been menstruating all along. I plan to start tracking ovulation with a ClearBlue Ov test tomorrow since I have no idea what my actual last period was. Advice is welcomed, but I'm hoping to see if anyone has experienced anything similar? I tried to call Dr, he was out Thurs and Fri. Just hoping for any info I can get!? Thanks so much for any help or words of wisdom!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

What cycle day are you on now? The best advice I can give is to start temping. Find a basal body thermometer and temp first thing in the morning and chart it on the website here. Temping becomes an obsession but it give you much more incite on what your body is up to and it confirms your ovulation!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you so much for your response...I really don't know when to consider my last cycle, so Im not sure. I started with the Ovulation test kit yesterday, so I will try that for the 10 days to see. Typically, my period is during the third week of each month. If ovulation occurs 12-15ish days before my period, then Im hoping this test kit will pick up on ovulation within the 10 days that it tests. If that doesn't work, then I will start charting temp. We've been DTD plenty during the supposed window of ovulation and have had no luck. I was hoping that the ovulation tests would help me confirm my timing.
I'm really just scared that all of this crazy bleeding and discharge is a result of something that's keeping me from getting pregnant. I know that some have been struggling with infertility for years, so my 5 months seems like nothing. But, I literally got pregnant with my first child the very first time that I tried, so this kind of scares me that there's an issue. Thanks again for your willingness to help! Recommendation for a basal thermometer?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo