Community post

Discussion

chances of pregnancy :(

hi guys so today im majorly fed up i had the implant removed a few months ago as i wanted to ttc a baby at first it tooka ges for me to have a period as while on implant i had none my question is what are my chances of concieving soon has anyone else had to wait a while before fetility returned back to normal im due my period either tmoro or monday ive taken tests and they have come back negative so given that im so close to my period whats the liklyhood of being pregnant ? im guessin slim to none xx
:( xxx thanks for any responses xx

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I had my implant out a couple of months or so ago. I also had no period or bleeding while I had the implant and it took roughly six weeks for my first period to turn up. I'm now on my second period since having it out which I'm classing as the start of my third cycle. I started tcc as soon as I had it out. I'm hoping this cycle will feel more classically normal for me as I'm not even sure I ovulated this time round and I haven't felt confident that everything is settled yet. I think maybe you too are out this month but let's both pray things will look up from this point forward! Good luck fx'd :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo