Community post

Discussion

Ovulaton Day...I think? Any Cycle Buddies 4/21

I am on CD 16, started AF on 4/21/2016. FX for a BFP this cycle. New to this site. I had a miscarriage on October 23, 2015 at 11weeks 5 days and have been waiting for a BFP since then.
Hard to tell when ovulating, cycle has been wierd since the mc and temping isnt really my thing. According to my body being wierd, I thought i ovulated really early (hope not) at CD9 due to cm and stuff. Different charts are telling me today so...FX that i caught either date.

Any cycle buddies? 4/21/2016 with HEDD of 1/26/2017?!?!

2 Angels--- MC 12w 10/23/2015<a href= PPROM loss at 19w 5/23/17

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My cycle started 4/21/16 also and am on 11 dpo today. I wasn't trying to conceive as I had my tubes tied 2 Years ago after my only boy (baby 4) was born due to health and high risk complications brought on my pregnancy but noticed clear ovulation on 5/4/16 and what I'm sure was implantation on 5/8/16 but I am kinda excited to see a bfp and O.H. will be a first time d.d. and wants a bfp as well. I have had 6 previous pregnancies but only ever noticed these two things once in previous pregnancies . I have experienced clear symptoms of pregnancy since about 6 dpo which I questioned but day by day I get more convinced they are pregnancy symptoms as I don't usually experience these symptoms before af. I took one generic dollar tree hpt late evening yesterday and got bfn but gonna test again this morning. Trying to stay hopeful for the possibility of getting a bfp. Will keep updates. If no bfp today than probably won't test again till Thursday when af is due to arrive. My symptoms have included fatigue, nausea, vomiting, food aversions, food cravings, increased bbt, frequent urination, increased cm like crazy, and extremely sore, sensitive breasts. Please keep updates on your symptoms and testing as I look forward to seeing how it goes. Baby dust to you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo