Community post

Discussion

Super confused ! Help and advice needed please

Hello , I'm new to posting but often read the forums ..so hi everyone
Ok at 14 dpo I'm due my period today .i got a very , very faint line on a superdrug early detection test yesterday .i used first urine of the day etc. Last night and this morning I did an Internet cheapie and first response 6 days early all BPN ! Totally nothing
Your advice and opinions needed as I'm really confused

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

See the superdrug test in my hpt images

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi there, having looked at the HPT image I would say this could possibly be a water line from the urine which sometimes happens with cheap tests.

Alternatively, it could possibly be that that pregnancy hormone isn't high enough today to show positive on a test and you could have had a slight surge of the pregnancy hormone yesterday which gave a very faint line. You should test again tomorrow.

I had a similar issue last year, took a pregnancy test on the day (14DPO) my period was due and it was negative then again 3 days later and it was a faint positive and for a whole week after this I tested every day at least a couple to several times a day and each time I would get a faint positive then negative again until finally I had a miscarriage. The hospital advised that it was most likely a chemical pregnancy.

7 years ago

Ebony83 thank you so much for your comment .the superdrug test are highly sensitive so it may of picked something up it may just be a bit faulty . I'm so sorry for your loss the waiting game is terrible isn't it !
Think I will test tomorrow

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo