Community post

Discussion

I wish I were patient

Only month two but probably not happening this month. If I knew it'd happen eventually, I could be more patient. But I always think, what if something is wrong and this is all just wasting time?

And the early testing frustrates me... why do so many people report positive tests as early as 10 dpo but when you look up when to test, nothing recommends testing that early?

I think maybe I should buy some more expensive tests so I'm less likely to keep testing and obsessing. :(

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am Jenifer am still sharing my testimony on what this great man did for me called Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com , after i saw the result i promise Priest Onome that i must tell the whole world about how he help me to get pregnant after many years of bareness that almost want to break my home because i could not get pregnant for my husband, have lost hope in life until i heard about Priest Onome in the radio station on how he help women to get pregnant and i take a bold faith and give him a try, today am a mother , thank you so much Priest Onome indeed you are a real Spell caster , for more info. about this great man contact him via priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

7 years ago

I get the impatient part.
That's me to a T.
We didn't really try but we also didn't not-try for about 9 mos with no BFP. So now we are really trying, with BBT and OPKs... My cycles can range from 26-31 days. I'm hoping it was just easy too miss OD without charting accurately. And praying to be blessed with a BFP soon because I obsess impatiently!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo