Community post

Discussion

What's up with all the "views" but no comments?

Sorry just had to ask because I'm new to the actually "talking" part of this forum/site. When I Google a topic I get SOOO many countdowntopregnancy results. But when I post... I get no replies- as do so many others. Why are we not supporting each other more? Yes I understand we are all here because we have questions and concerns of her own. But how can we actually even consider that someone will invest in us if we do not invest in them?

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi! I only joined yesterday but I DID notice the many viewed post with 0 replies and thought it was odd. Not sure why...I usually use IVF.ca for my posts.

9 years ago

I think it's easier to get a response if you ask a question on an already active thread rather than starting a new one :-)
I've found that journal entries get more responses as well, but that's usually from members that are already following you. Personally I like seeing the journal entries and members' home pages, it makes it feel more personal and interactive.

9 years ago

to be honest my english is not that good. secondly i don't have any experience about pregnancy and stuff. and i am here to learn about it sings,fertility.

9 years ago

Hello
I noticed the same thing when I joined. I'm here add me as a friend and I will try to be supportive. I tested negative today on my opk's day 15. I'm hoping I get a positive any day now.

Baby dust to you

9 years ago

I check the recent posts occasionally, but majority of the time, I click on my forum topics to see the forums I am following. Try joining the monthly TTC threads. Tons of support there. I am currently on the June 2015 babies board, hopefully I won't need to move to the July boards. ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo