Community post

Discussion

36 and TTC our first.. 9 DPO...

Yes.. that's right - the DH and I are coming up on our first anniversary - and have decided that it is time for us to try and conceive.. I've been tracking my periods, and trying to pinpoint my ovulations.. but not trying to stress about it..

The bad thing about all this is he is out of town a lot - with his work - and so we aren't always together when we need to be.. except for this last cycle.. we were blessed to be together during my high fertility days.. and so I can't help but be anxious... and hopeful.

What makes things even more confusing is that I am feeling lots of symptoms.. extreme thirst, metallic taste in my mouth, nausea (that has thankfully subsided) frequent urination, lower back pain, cramps, extreme fatigue (that's subsided as well too..) I am going crazy wondering if these are signs of a positive.. or if I am just 'imagining' all this..

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am also 9dpo and very anxious! Me and my hubby are on our 1st cycle ttc for our first. Maybe we can keep each other updated these next few days for encouragement. The fact that your having nausea seems promising! I'll pray that there's a baby in there! :) I haven't experienced nausea yet but I was pretty tired today and had an extreme craving for s'mores pop tarts lol. Also bloating and what felt like O pain on the right side.

9 years ago

Most definitely! I am hoping a baby for you guys too! Today I was having some major lower back pain and an overload of cm (clear, but watery) I've read that the cm is supposed to be cloudy? White? I don't know but I am a bundle of nerves...I can't ever remember having these issues during my normal menses. And yesterday? A bit TMI, but major constipation and I NEVER have a problems with my BMs.

9 years ago • Post starter

Well - I am now 13 DPO - so a bit of a recap since my 9 DPO -

10 DPO - didn't log my symptoms
11 DPO - Nausea, mild cramping, vivid dreams (and I DON'T Dream) , little to no discharge.
12 DPO - Crampy, Low Energy (LOTS of sleeping), Sniffles. Dreams AGAIN, little to no discharge.

and well today? At 13 DPO? Crampy, sniffles,dreams, low back pain, light discharge - but just clear.. :(

Obviously my AF is due tomorrow - I haven't had the guts to take a HPT - basically because I don't want to be disappointed. I guess I even wonder if I can get pregranant.. I know i shouldn't stress myself out so much.. afterall - we just keep trying right? However its that TIMING and the limited time my husband and I have together - that honestly should we EVER get pregnant - well it will honestly be a miracle.

As a side note - or question - is there EVER a good time to get pregnant? Do you believe one will EVER truly be ready to be a mother?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo