Community post

Discussion

On 7 dpo. going nuts!

This is the first time I've ever really participated in the forums rather than just observe them. I'm on seven DPO and obsessing like crazy, as usual. I have one child from eight years ago and one adopted son with my husband. My husband and I have had five miscarriages in a row (4 very early 1 at 10 weeks) but they think it's from progesterone levels. I am on the suppositories as of now. I'm hoping the symptoms I'm having aren't just side effects. Definitely going crazy! Any cycle buddies out there? I'd love to have someone to cheer with! My poor husband talks about it all the time because he's just as obsessed, but I think it makes him a little over anxious and maybe I should chat with the ladies :)

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm 5 or 6 dpo - I know what you mean waiting is terrible! I'm not sure men want to know all the finer details, my DH looks like he doesn't believe what my doctor says, he just expects a baby to magically appear

9 years ago

I'm very encouraged to hear that your husband is optimistic. mine doesn't even think it's even possible by now :( which is why Im reluctant to talk about it with him. I hate to get his hopes up!

9 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like your husband is trying to protect your feelings and make sure you feel ok about trying. I have never seemed to get pregnant easily so the fact you are getting pregnant is so hopeful.

Any more symptoms, I just have the flu today :/

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo