Community post

Discussion

Would this be implantation?

Hi I had this heavy sticky cervical mucus at 9dpo and It had streaks of hair line blood in the cm and only lasted 8 hours that day at the end of it it just a little bit of bownish discharge and that was it today I just have mucusy cm and I've taken pregnancy tests and they all just keep coming back bfn period due tomorrow what does anyone think was that implantation or no thanks .

9 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Sounds very promising if you don't ever spot before AF actually shows up

7 years ago

I am 6 months off the pill and whereas my other times I got pregnant within 3 months this time I'm on month 6 and nada :(. I've always been pretty regular too 28-30 days. Last month and now I spotted on cd 25 and each time I though would be in but last month I got af and now I don't know what to think :(. Between yesterday and today cd26 when I've gone to the bathroom, out of all those times I saw three times when I wiped streaks of brown/clear mucus, once a drop of dried brown discharge on underwear and once gold brown. I've bean wearing a liner and nothing leaked yet but I'm assuming af is coming. Really due for it in like 2-3 days which leads me to believe it's not ib also bec that happens 3-7 days before af

I do spot before af typically but it wil start a day or 2 max later and i'll spot that whole day brown so I don't get it. I also took a wondfo this morning and bfn :(

7 years ago

Nope I never spot before and my period is sopposed to start today nothing yet and I took a dollar tree pregnancy test last band took it in the morning and still bfn hmm

7 years ago • Post starter

So I think I got my af. It turned red when I wiped and even colored the urine a bit but it's much lighter than my usual af when it does start so who knows I'm just assuming it's af

7 years ago

I'm sorry sourworms .
Moments it probably wouldn't pick it up in a good test until two days post the spotting

7 years ago

My af was supposed to come by the 5th and so far nothing yet and I have cramps like its about to come I just don't feel like testing anymore cause it was neg a few days ago and I just don't want to waste the money on tests frustrating if my af is coming needs to hurry up what do u all think should I just retest again ?

Finally got my bfp at 19dpo last night

That's great !!!! So happy for you

7 years ago

Thank you :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo