Community post

Discussion

TTC and Dermoid Cysts

Hi Everyone.
I am new to the world of TTC. We started trying around 4 months ago. I am just wondering if anyone here has experience getting pregnant and have had or have a dermoid cyst.

2 years ago I had quiet a large one and part of my right ovary removed. When I went back for my preconception health check with the gyno he told me there is now another one. Thankfully on the same side but I am quite anxious to get pregnant my first child.

This month I have felt so weird. My boobs have grown 2inchs in about 1.5 weeks, I had a metallic taste in my mouth a few days ago, im slightly swollen and constipated the last couple of days and I have felt a little dizzy and sometimes slightly nauseated the last week or so.

My period is due tomorrow and I am dying to take a pregnancy test. I had a very small smudge of brown blood when I went to the toilet (smaller than a pea) so I am guessing I am not pregnant this month.

Any one with words of wisdom please share and especially if you have dealt with a dermoid cyst and pregnancy.

Thanks everyone!!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had Dermoid teratoma cysts in both of my ovaries. Had them removed back in feb. I still have both of my ovaries, getting my thyroid all figured and fixed now, hoping to conceive soon. Good luck to you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo