Community post

Discussion

Implantation and other symptoms??

I had a chem pg about 6 months ago and experienced LOTS of symptoms (acid reflux, bloating like crazy, cramping, spotting, fatigue, nausea, inc appetite)

This cycle I wasn't expecting much. I was very weepy and had allergy like symptoms dpo 5-6 (I don't have allergies!). On dpo 6 I had a very vivid dream that I had a baby. 8 dpo started spotting brown and had some mild cramping/twinging, which has lasted about 2 days on and off. I don't get ANY pms symptoms up until about the day before/of af, which isn't due for 6 days and is always on time to the exact day.

Cp is medium firmness, medium height and medium openness. cm is pretty dry

Not sure what to think, anyone want to stress and obsess with me???

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I forgot to mention the VERY frequent urination! I've been going to the bathroom every 10-20 min, when normally I go every 1-2 hours, and fluid intake is pretty much normal

7 years ago • Post starter

I am stressing as well. Currently 8 dpo and feel tired, nausea, sore breasts, dizzy. So hard not knowing for sure!

7 years ago

Exactly! Every pg symptom could also be due to something else, and all the little things that usually mean nothing just pile up until you're totally convinced it'll be a !

For me, I got a bit suspicious when I noticed brown spotting at 10dpo - I only had it for the one 'wipe' and then it was gone. I also remember being extremely emotional thinking I was 'out' and no chance was I pregnant.... and then a couple of days later got my BFP :) Oh, I also got a lot of creamy discharge too (sorry tmi)

7 years ago

sheeny89: Congrats on your bfp! I've heard a lot about that creamy discharge, it seems like that's pretty common in the beginning! I haven't seen any of that, but you never know.

So far I'm 12dpo and still have this spotting. It's more of dark brown discharge and there hasn't been any red blood whatsoever. I'm too scared to test, af isn't due for another 3 days and I don't want to test too early. But I can't help but think that if I don't get a bfp something weird is going on here!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo