Community post

Discussion

I am going crazy with my body!! Please help

I had a very bad sore throat from 5 dpo till 10 dpo which improved with amoxicillin. I missed my AF this month and tested negative on 15 dpo. Today is my 18 dpo with no signs of AF. I haven't tested by HPT after 15 dpo and waiting for the blood test. Since 2 nights having exacerbation of wheezing. Today started off with sore throat and ear ache again.

My immunity has gone down so much that I haven't had such a month ever. I am doing the same stuff without a change in my routine.

This is kind of weird to me as I dint fall sick in a year. Has any experienced the same before bfp?

Me(29) + DH(30) --- May '13 TTC#1 since July '14 Hoping for a

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sore throat and ear ache does not sound like a pregnancy symptom. I think you have picked up a nasty germ. Does not mean you might not be pregnant though. I just had a sniffle and stuffy nose when I got pregnant. Go back to the doctor if the sore throat doesn't leave and infection in any part of your body can actually prevent you from conceiving.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo