Community post

Discussion

Period or Implantation Symptoms?

I am 10dpo today. 2 days ago I had cramping over my left ovary, yesterday cramping over my right ovary. Today cramping all over! It feels like bad period cramps. I didn't really do bbt this month, but the temps I do have are 4dpo- 97.6 5dpo- 97.4 6dpo- 97.4 8dpo- 97.7 9dpo- 97.4 10dpo- 98.0. My temps usually start dropping off my by now so that is confusing. I know the temps are not much to go on, but we are TTC our first child. Also my boobs are very sore, I'm tired no matter what, and CM is creamy and watery depending on the time of day. My period is due in 6 days. Please help!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm in the same boat. 10 DPO and having dull/achy period like cramping. My body temp went up the day we did our IUI (day after my hcg trigger shot) and has stayed up since then. I am usually 97.4 to 98.5 but have been between 99.4 to 99.7. my breasts have felt tender and full and I have been super moody, today I had a goldish/light brown discharge...this two week wait is killing us! Been ttc for 3 years. I'm hoping to see a BFP in our near future...Best of luck to you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo