Community post

Discussion

When did you lady's get your BFP?

So when did you ladies get your first BFP?

On 13dpo and getting bfns any hope for me?

????????????????

12 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

I'm 12dpo and getting BFN's. . . . 6 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter, I didn't get a faint BFP until I was already 5 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctors office and the nurse tried testing my urine and said it was negative until she went to clean everything up and found the extremely faint positive line.

I'm feeling a bit down today...trying to stay positive...

Good luck and to you!!

7 years ago

I hate the tww... Time seems to go slow I wasn't taking my temp during my last period so I don't have a coverline, I thought maybe I ovulated around CD21-22 but looking into it more I think I Ovulated on CD 27-28. When I was pregnant with my son I didn't get a positive till CD41. But I wasn't tracking at all.

I'm on CD 40! Just want a bfp or af to show. That wait is annoyin.

I hope you get to see your bfp soon hun. I'm trying to stay happy but slowly wearing me down. Let me know what your outcome is here's hoping BFP for the both of us x

????????????????

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh I just seen your IB pic, I had that to on both 8-9 dpo, but mine was ewcm with pinky blood. And only when I wiped. Sorry tmi lol good luck hun x

????????????????

Thank you!!

I feel like if you're TTC and going to be a mom, or already a mom... there really isn't a such thing as TMI. lol

I had that happen this cycle, AND last cycle around the exact same day. I actually posted it both times... as much as some people may think it's TMI, it's nice to be able to keep track of those kinds of things, and also comforting when other mom's or mom's to be go through the same thing... it makes you worry and stress much less!!

My cycles are only around 26 days now. . . I used to be a solid 28 days but I guess with age it's lessened a few days. . . I'm only 27, but I was 20 (almost 21) when I was pregnant before, things can change in 6/7 years! lol

Keep me posted!! Some people wont get a BFP through urine until much later, maybe see if your doctor will do a blood test soon!

Good luck and to you!!

7 years ago

Yea I see what your saying, ;) I'm 27 too I'll be 28 this year

I've said to myself if it doesn't happen this time round then I'll wait a year or two. I have a 8 year old a 2 year old and a 9 month old its a busy household lol.

What will be will be.

How long have you been ttc? I'll give you a update 2m I'm going to test in the morning. I've become addicted to testing hhaha.
Yea I was every 28 days but ever since I've had my daughter and son it has creeped up. :/

to you to xx

????????????????

With my oldest- tested when AF was 5 days late. Instant blaring BFP.
Second child- 9dpo in the evening.
Third child- 11dpo with FMU (with BFNs on 8,9, and 10dpo)
Fourth- 9dpo with SMU (didn't test with FMU)

7 years ago

We've been TTC for about 3 months now. It hasn't been a very long time, but that doesn't take the disappointment away each time you see a negative test.

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I had my first daughter, and he has a thyroid condition (actually had his thyroid completely removed) and this is the first time that both of us have been TTC since being diagnosed... If something doesn't give by about month 6 of TTC, I think I may enlist in some aide from my doctor. (Even though he doesn't want me to because then it's not "natural")

I took a test this morning using my SMU... FMU was a bit of let down due to not knowing that digital tests a light sensitive and I activated mine last night before going to bed and didn't realize it until this morning when it was took late. My test is posted, looks like just another BFN.

Did you take a test? Wishing you well!!

7 years ago

I hope all pans out well for you, oh no way what a bummer! I had a bfn this morning I've used all my tests, I did order some on Amazon clear blue digital ones they arrive on Friday will use them to test if af doesn't show up.

With my daughter it took me 10 months felt like forever, I gave up in the end and thought no it's not going to happen, so I decided to get a motorbike lisence, i sold my pushbike and started looking for bikes to buy. Even rang up the local place where you go to get the lisence, found the perfect bike. It was a beaut of a bike...

And guess what, I feel pregnant! Didn't see that coming did you haha. Was amazing and Sod's law rolled in to one. But I was so happy I got the BFP 2days b4 my bday. best bday gift ever.
I drove myself batty ttc, I was stressed each period that arrived I would cry in the end I gave up, it was all I could think about.

I won't let that happen again, it wasn't fun anymore this time round I'm going to be as chilled as I can. And even wait a year or two.

I really hope you get your BFP soon Hun, fingers crossed let me know if you get a BFP or the and I'll let u know to xx

????????????????

15dpo for me! I got a neg at 11dpo and then cried off testing for another 4 days as I couldn't bare to see another neg!

7 years ago

Well--- unfortunately the witch showed up yesterday, and today she's been out of control. I actually bled onto my work pants, had to go back into the house and find jeans that were clean and wear them to work (even though today I needed to be dressed up...but my only pair of dress pants was just massacred.)

Hopefully you end up with a MUCH better result!! Please let me know if you get your BFP!! I'm hoping for you!!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo