Community post

Discussion

Back pain and cramps?!

I had AF April 15th and ovulated I think Wednesday, but since Friday I've had annoying dull lower back pain and cramps in front. I thought maybe it was an infection or something so I went to the doctor today and that was ruled out. I figure it's way too early to test, so I'm waiting it out but has anyone else had this before?! Even if it's not pregnancy related I'm confused on what it could be since I've never had this before.

Thanks in advance, I appriciate it!

Married to S 8/2006 Mom to J 9/2007 & C 8/2009 TTC with Hashimotos User Image

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

IV had the same more so in the mornings and waking up feeling lil I'm starving to death! I usually don't eat breakfast but wanted a pizza to myself this morning. My AF was closed to yours April 17th first one after my ectopic pregnancy. Was extremely short cycle 21 days and my regular are 31-36 cd. I am currently 4dpo. And had o cramps this cycle. Right and left I should of ovulated from my tubeless side (left) and was hoping my right tube caught my left egg. Wishful thinking. I'm cramping up hell like af cramps and cleaning this morning I had sharp pains in my lower back. And I can't seem to pass bowel movements of have the feeling I need to go. Very frustrating. do you cervix check? Mine was medium and soft this mornin I checked it again and it seems to be hard and soft could be a good sign because the cramps after o are your tubes moving the egg down. Fingers crossed for the both of us!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo