Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies for TWW

View Full Post

Hello! This is our third month TTC and second month charting. I'm mostly sticking with natural supplements and monitoring temps for ovulation. I'll be starting B6 and pineapple cores after my fertile window/a temp spike User Image

83 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 83 Replies | Last Page

china - I can see it with the invert tool!! that it evolves into a dark !!

ugh your mom is lucky! haha I know I get super excited when I see those statements too...TTC is a crazy world! I had no idea it would be this hard. DH still doesn't understand the process ... silly men.

7 years ago

I know! We have been trying for 6 months know. I don;t think me get it because they don't have to deal with a monthly witch, and they don't have to be aware of every little detail. They get to have fun on their end and we agonize lol.

7 years ago

@chinarose I think i see it too! so exciting.

7 years ago

@mkh- I feel like i'm slowly breaking down too- like i might test wednesday, at 10DPO...just because I saw that weird spotting, my abdomen felt almost crampy that day, and now my boobs have been sore for 3 days (i'm blaming it on a bra I wore though)

Dunno...I thought it would be best to wait after being so disheartened the last two months- but its so tempting!!!!!!

My BBT has been stuck on 97.7 something, which is unusual and I think not important at all.

I suck at testing my cervix and CM, but I've been trying. So far its been slight and creamy tacky but I never can tell what position my cervix is in. I saw brief stringy CM a few days ago. all good signs I guess!

7 years ago

nova - after saying i was trying my hardest to wait I just broke down lol idk WHY i did this because it's so late in the day (5PM here) and im only 8 dpo and as you probably could have guessed it was a

BUT here's the weird thing...I dipped an ovulation test just for sh*ts and giggles and it was ALMOST positive?! what the heck ...I have a regular cycle between 28-30 days and the past two months I've been using OPKs I got a positive around CD 10-11 which would mean I ovulated on CD 12ish. This cycle I got a positive OPK on CD 10 and had ovulation spotting too! does anyone have any input??

your symptoms sound promising!! I'm horrible at checking cervix too I have no idea what anything is supposed to feel like lol

7 years ago

hmm ...its not unheard of to ovulate twice in one month..but I would do some research and see if high LH is associated with early pregnancy in any way??? I haven't researched that personally, so I don't have any good clues...

and don't feel too bad- I broke down and testing this morning, at 9 DPO when I swore that tomorrow was going to be my first day of giving in!!
Boo! To comfort myself I said- well if HCG doubles in the days following implantation, then at 5DPO say I was at level 1- 6DPO would be a 2, 7DPO would be a 4, 8 DPO would be a 8, 9 DPO would be a 16....and 10 DPO would be 32! and most early tests pick up on 20 or 25, so 10 DPO at a super early implantation would be the earliest... Sigh. But I really don't know what HCG levels are normally at to begin with, I was just rationalizing.

I'm actually not sure what level my urine test picks up, we bought a huge box of LH testing strips on amazon and it came with like 15 preggo tests, of which I've already used like 9...they say 'early detection' but I don't think they specify otherwise.

boobs are still just as sore, but mostly on the underside- which usually means i irritated them with a certain bra I wore.

Lets keep up the spirits! It's not over yet!!

7 years ago

yeah 9 DPO is def early!! when I got a BFP in March (ended in chemical) I didn't see a faint line until 13 DPO.

I bought wondfo pregnancy tests and then different LH from amazon. I don't really know what level they are either i think maybe 25? I know some of them are 10 but i think they have a blue handle?

I took another ovulation test this morning and it was still a blaring positive. I thought yesterdays was almost positive, but after looking at the brand I use on this site, it was definitely positive. I did some research online and it's very mixed. Some people say an OPK can be positive before an HPT and others say no. People also say it's very rare to ovulated twice in one month....who knows.

It's not over until the shows!!! Keep on testin!

7 years ago

Ladies! I tested last night and again this morning.

I am so excited!!! 6 months of trying and it finally happened. And, I just found out my sister is pregnant so we get to be pregnant together. What a wild and amazing time!

By the way mkh and nova, here is an awesome website I found that simulates when HCG doubles. It may give you a peace of mind.

http://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

Good luck ladies!

7 years ago

to you!!!

7 years ago

chinarose!

How is everyone else doing?

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo