Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies for TWW

View Full Post

Hello! This is our third month TTC and second month charting. I'm mostly sticking with natural supplements and monitoring temps for ovulation. I'll be starting B6 and pineapple cores after my fertile window/a temp spike User Image

83 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 83 Replies | Last Page

@Eulalie My excitement is growing, I have to admit...although no symptoms that I can tell, and i've got 6 more days until AF is due (and last month I had the tiniest amount of spotting the first AND second day it was due, which totally got my hopes up only to have AF arrive the third day into my period) So I've still got a good ways to go ! I must have spent 2 hours looking at baby names last night-lol I've always been obsessed with names since I was a little girl, but I've gotten so picky now!

@chinarose congrats on being so close to testing! I can't wait to hear of your BFP!

Good luck everyone- and feel free to let us know how you're doing with the TWW

It is hard to wait to test...truly. Especially if you think just maybe you implanted early!

7 years ago

welcome chinarose! FX for you for this cycle! definitely keep us updated. I am only 7 DPO so I won't be testing anytime soon. I don't have any symptoms thus far, but it's very likely I haven't even implanted yet so I am still very much in the waiting game.

Nova - so funny, I obsess over baby names too we've got a pretty good list going!

7 years ago

Well I tested this morning. I'm not too worried but my period is only 3 days away. I'll test again tomorrow to see what happens.

7 years ago

Chinarose- I hear it can take a good while for tests to be positive- try not to worry :)

Mkh- I'd love to hear some of your favorite names!

7 years ago

Yeah China I've heard some people not getting a positive even until after AF was due!

Nova - ok! For girls we have .. Sophia, Mckenzie and Kylie (middle name will be Noelle) and for boys we have .. Jacob, Lucas, Logan, Caleb and Liam (middle name will be Michael) . How about you?? What are your favs?

7 years ago

mkh- oh I like Noelle, Liam, and Lucas out of your list!

My list so far, which are "likes" and not "loves", are:
Lila
Esme
Leelu
Ember (we can't use, see below)

Aidan
Ellis
Everett

My husband has not approved of any of them! lol he's not even looking either. Its going to be hard for us to both love a name!
Our last name is Trimmer, so there can't be any names ending in Er...it rhymes too much.

7 years ago

Well I tested again this morning. I saw the absolute faintest of lines. My husband didn't see it, so I took the test apart and it seemed like a positive. I will test again tomorrow and see if it's clearer. My period is due on Wednesday so not much longer to wait.

7 years ago

oooh @chinarose !!! that's so exciting! :) :) keep us posted!

7 years ago

nova - ohh I love Lila, Aiden and Everett!

china - OMG so exciting!! Did you post it on this site? I think I am going to break down and test tomorrow morning even though I know 9 DPO is still too early. I am ok with seeing a negative if I know it's early.

7 years ago

mkh1088 - Here is the link to my test. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=546588

Like I said, it is super faint, and this picture doesn't show it as much as in person. I with you on testing though. I would rather test early, even if I get a negative. My mom keeps telling me its too late to tell you are pregnant even before a missed period and she doesn't see the point in testing but she's been out of the game a long time! lol. She didn't have try to get pregnant with me or any of my siblings.

I seriously wonder how people even get pregnant. I got so excited that my fertility app said it is highly likely that I hav e a 20% chance of conceiving. How ridiculous is that statement?!

Good luck!!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo