Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies for TWW

View Full Post

Hello! This is our third month TTC and second month charting. I'm mostly sticking with natural supplements and monitoring temps for ovulation. I'll be starting B6 and pineapple cores after my fertile window/a temp spike User Image

83 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 83 Replies | Last Page

@Eulalie - I want to start testing at 8 DPO so bad, but I told myself I'd wait longer! I hope this is your month too! I bet it's hard being away from DH during this time. 4 days is great though!

@NovaSummerstar - I'm 4 DPO today too! when are you gonna test??

7 years ago

Well I have to admit this morning was very exciting for us!

I have very light spotting today, and a BBT dip from 98.01 to 97.63.... 5 DPO is a bit early for implantation spotting, but I haven't had spotting between periods since I was in my teens! (34 now)

I'm going to take it as a sign of good luck and keep fingers crossed...

Lots of baby dust to you all!

Regarding your question of testing- i tested about 9 times between the last two attempts and it felt so destructive staring at the negative test that I told myself this attempt I would wait until I 'DIDNT' get my period, give it a few days, and then test. However, if I'm actually implanting this early, I believe I can test around 10 DPO ... what do you all think??

My DH and I originally planned to have April be the first attempt, we rented a cabin on a lake and had a "conception vacation"- mostly because if I get bad morning sickness like my mother did, we wouldn't know when we would have a chance to vacation next.

This is a special time for me because of the symbolism of Beltane- the Gaelic holiday that focuses on...conception! How exciting for all of us!

7 years ago

I am 1DPO, and in my 2 week wait. Baby dust to everyone! :)

First 10/16/2014! Trying since April 2014. User Image

7 years ago

Nova - definitely a little early for implantation, but everyone is different! Def sounds promising along with the BBT dip. FX that it is for you!

lseekins - welcome and baby dust to you!

7 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement Mkh! I love the emoticons...how do you all do those??

welcome lseekins! 2 week wait is exciting and somewhat torturous! lol

7 years ago

Nova - anytime!! when you go to reply and the box comes up, look to the left towards the bottom you will see a pink link that says (show emoticon options) theres a bunch!...

7 years ago

lol sorry, had to get that out of my system

7 years ago

hahaha I guess you found them Nova!

7 years ago

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well, and not completely losing their minds with the TWW. As for me, my temps have been steadily rising for 3 days now so I'll take that as O happened. At the earliest AF is due in 10 days, so I'm just going to try really hard to not test before then *unless* I get some strong symptoms. Good luck everyone!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone! I'm going to jump in with you for this TWW. I am 9 dpo and my period is due in 3 days.

The hubby and I have been TTC for 6 months. We made some changes this month. We used preseed every time we BD and I have also been tracking my temps. I was able to tell that I ovulated April 26 (CD 16), and that I could possibly have implanted on May 4th or 5th.

Today, I had some serious pinching cramps on my right pelvis and some mild nausea in the middle of the day. Yesterday I also had a glob of tacky CM, but I checked today and there wasn't much there. Other than that, I haven't had many symptoms.

I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up or symptom check because it is so disappointing when shows up. Every month every tiny symptom I experience I think I'm pregnant, but this month, not as much is happening. Maybe that's a good sign! I have not tested yet, but I play to test tomorrow morning and see what happens.

Good luck to everyone!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo