Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies for TWW

Hello! This is our third month TTC and second month charting. I'm mostly sticking with natural supplements and monitoring temps for ovulation. I'll be starting B6 and pineapple cores after my fertile window/a temp spike User Image

83 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 83 Replies | Last Page

I am not quite in the 2WW, I am waiting to O, I just got my positive OPK this evening!

7 years ago

Oh good luck! According to Ovia, my fertile window ends on the 4, so I suppose that's when my TWW will begin. I'm just not ready to do OPKs yet.

7 years ago • Post starter

They can be a pain, this is only my second cycle using them and I am pretty sure it's the first time I have been confident it is positive. I tried temping but I have a lot of trouble sleeping, my temps were all over the map :/

7 years ago

Hi ladies! Currently 2 dpo. We are on our 11th cycle of TTC #1 and this cycle I'm actually on progesterone. I use OPK's and have temped in the past as well as tried preseed, soft cups, b6, vitex, and Royal jelly. All cycles I've used OPK's and the pineapple core. Unfortunately after 10 failed cycles I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Baby dust to everyone.

7 years ago

7dpo.also 3rd month ttc& 2nd charting. 2ww so emotionally exhausting! What are all these vitamin extras? What do they do and are they just bought on Internet?? Sorry for the bombardment!

7 years ago

Evening primrose oil is supposed to help with CM. The b6 is to lengthen the LP, and the pineapple core and low dose aspiring should help with the uterine lining for implantation.

How did your first 2 cycles go? Good luck! Hoping this is the last TWW for both of us.

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping in....I'm 2 DPO today and it feels like forever until I can test. I had some ovulation spotting on Sunday and Monday which apparently is supposed to be a good sign of fertility, but we were only able to BD once on Saturday. DH and I have had crazy work schedules. Hopefully that's enough though!

and to everyone!

7 years ago

Good luck! When do you think you'll start testing?

None of my apps have established an ovulation date, so I have no idea where I am. DH and I currently live in different cities (due to school and work) so our BD schedules are minimal. We were able to get 4 days during this fertile window though, so I hope this is our month! I've been cramping for 2/3 days now but my temps are still a bit low.

Hi.
I'm o day today, got positive opk yesterday so hoping for temp jump tomorrow.

Eulalie. Keep until a few days after the temp rise to increase your chances. If you take b6 throughout your cycle it helps regulate your hormones, giving a stronger ovulation and longer lp. Don't forget to take a bit b complex with it as b vits absorb better when taken together and its best to keep levels equal.

Good luck everyone

7 years ago

Hey ladies :)

Looks like I'm in the right place- I'm at 4 DPO and excited to see what happens. Third month trying, been temping since last summer coming off birth control pills and ovulation testing since February. I have a history of irregular menses in my teens and after coming off the pill I have a long cycle- around 31 days now. Slightly paranoid that I will have subfertility, but it's too early to be concerned.

Super excited to share this journey with you all, love the expression "baby dust!"

So far no "symptoms" other than a minor sore throat and some fatigue, but the fatigue is not unusual for me at any point in my cycle. I swear I got a sore throat exactly this time in my cycle last month, but it is way too easy to symptom spot when you're excited and turn it into something its not. It's probably just pollen, but when I read online I see everyone mentioning symptoms including sore throat, so its fun to go along with it and fantasize ;)

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo