Community post

Discussion

Bfp after 11 LONG months and 2 MC

I have sought much confort from the wonderful ladies on these forums and searched until the early hours of each morning on every tww, every month for the past 11 months and I would like to share my happy ending of the most amazing thing ever TWO BLUDDY CHUFFIN LINES THAT ARE ABOIT TO CHANGE MY LIFE!!!

Hey! I'm tad crazy but aren't we all... I'm looking at the ones who check there cervical mucas and plan planned military sex around said mucas and positioning of cervix!! Yea crazy!! Haha but not so crazy when -if like me- you act in sheer desperation to get pregnant and that's how I felt! It hit home when a friend at work suggested I was pregnant because I had itchy skin and my eyes widened... I was like really?!?? Am I?!! Oh lord I could be itchy skin is A SYMPTOM!! Haha with the other 10,0000 symptoms so watch daily ...... Anyway sorry I did warn you! (Crazy bird here!)

Ok well the month it happens for us was the very first month I did no ovulation tests as all, no checking of earlier mentioned cervix and no timed, coordinated sex! We had a busy month with worrying over a sick family member and planning a friends wedding, home improvements etc etc I completely missed the first few days of testing and thought sod it! I really need to focus on other things I'm done with trying and hey presto I cannot stop staring at the two beautiful lines on the stick in front of me :)

I have a cycle of roughly 29-32 days and ovulate late at about cd21 ish giving me a very short window for lateral phase, I never get the tell tail sign of ewcm you other lucky ladies get so I usually spend an arm and leg on ovulation kits.... Obviously these didn't help! So this month period was due on the 25th April and I had really horrid bad cramps put a pad on and nothing!!! I did a test a dip one (usually a fancy one only gets pulled User ImageUser Imageapart like a friggin autopsy) and it was whiter than my dentists teeth!! Nothing so I was naffed off and thought she's playing tricks on me my period will be here by tonight and nope, wrong again nothing! Sooo being an addict I did another test left it next to loo while I brushed and holy mother of all that is pink there's two lines!!!! I could have swallowed my toothbrush to speak... Squeal my husband to come look!!! I'm only bluddy pregnant!!!

Since then iv had mild cramps sore boobs and loss of appetite followed by the NEED for anything sweet! Haha no tea or coffee as the thought alone makes me gip apart from that nothing :) immso happy I could burst :)

There you go my too busy to try after 11 months of nothing but sex and all that other jazz actually worked... Moral is go get something else to stress over and it could (I hope and pray it will because your all AMAZONG LADIES AND GEBTLEMEN!) work for you xxxxx I love you all x

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo