Community post

Discussion

Giving TCM a try

My partner and I have been diagnosed with "unexplained", been together 13 years with 0 preg. 3 IUI's all failed. Currently in week 6 of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs. I have to say I feel so much better and very optimistic about this process.... I am 9dpo today and feel like I should test but after sooooo many cycles of BFN, I am scared.

Anyone else done Acupuncture or herbs that have success stories to share?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I work in the healthcare field and have seen how integrative medicine works. In our area, we have a center that integrates both tcm and western medicine together. I've known the providers in that center who worked with people who have fertility challenges. Some are successful right away, some took time. TCM is good for bringing balance back in the body.

and

7 years ago

Thank you, I agree it is a healthy way to bring balance back in the body and trying to stay positive :) it is very expensive, but so are western treatments.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo