Community post

Discussion

And so it begins...1 DPO...anyone else?

View Full Post

lets share our experiences/symptoms during the TWW!

69 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 69 Replies | Last Page

OMG, so freaking out of it! I've been so tired that it almost hurts to function. The other day I got home from work (I'm a teacher), laid on the couch and napped for 2 hours while my hubby was at his golf league. Woke up, went to unload the dishwasher. Literally opened it, looked at the dishes, closed it, and got back on the couch. Other than that, boobs hurt and I feel super bloated (because I've been eating everything in sight thanks to all the goodies here at school for teacher appreciation week). No real symptoms to get me excited though :-/

7 years ago

I don't think I'm going to test. I don't really have my hopes up since we know we probably aren't going to get a BFP unless it's with IVF or IUI. Giving it our all just incase, but no real expectations

7 years ago

aww well good luck!! sometimes when you have no anticipations or expectations is when you will be surprised!

7 years ago • Post starter

how are we doing ladies??

Still pretty tired. That's about it. Couple twinges here and there, but overall nothing much different from any other cycle :-/ Really dreading the fertility appointment on June 3. Not sure what to expect or what kind of price tag is going to come along. what about you guys?

7 years ago

Hey ladies ,

Abbie I understand how you feel you want to try everything but not get your hopes up. Its kinda heart wrenching when you pour everything into it and get negative results. I still have hope for you to do it naturally. Good luck hopefully you won't need that appointment on the 3rd.

Mkh- wow sounds like you and hubby are starting fresh new start a baby can be in that plan!! Good luck!!!

AFM- 5DPO pretty much the same things gas, bloated, twinges and little pinches and pulls but nothing crazy . boobs are starting to feel a little heavier/sore but that pretty much the same thing every month around this time. The only thing staying consistent which is new this early is the extra CM that I have been having. I don't usually get until two days before AF. I been having some cramping but I'm pretty sure its from gas so I'm not going to look to much into it.

I probably won't test until 14day in hopes the witch stays away.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hoping you are right. I had an HSG on April 15th with great results, so at least that was a bit of good news.

7 years ago

Miam- we are!! I am super excited. getting out of Manhattan and moving 4 hours upstate to be closer to my in laws (I love them!) ... so excited to buy a house and have a yard! I really hope a baby becomes part of our plans too!

How's it going ladies?

7 years ago

so far so good!! not many symptoms besides the occasional cramping and twinges, but I don't believe I have even implanted yet I am only 7 DPO so I am continuing the waiting game! I'm trying to hold out until the end of the week to test, but we'll see if I can bear it

how is everyone else doing??

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo