Community post

Discussion

And so it begins...1 DPO...anyone else?

lets share our experiences/symptoms during the TWW!

69 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 69 Replies | Last Page

bump?

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm officially 2 dpo today. Been TTC for 1 year and 4 months. Appointment with fertility clinic on June 3. Trying not to get hopes up that we will conceive on our own, but still giving it our all before the appointment.

7 years ago

Hey there ladies!

I am officially 2dpo today. So the wait begins .

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Symptoms?

7 years ago

No Symptoms just yet but yesterday (TMI) I had a ton of creamy white discharge which I usually don't get this early. Doesn't itch or smell so its not infection or anything... hopefully its a good sign, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

7 years ago

I'd say that anything out of the norm is a good sign when TTC. I can't even begin to say how many times I tried to convince myself that the cramps this time around are just a tad different than my "normal" cramps

7 years ago

That's so true. I am a symptom tracker also but I am trying to remember what I usually get when if that makes any sense. I like to write everything down for future reference. I can not remember what I had when the last time I was pregnant. I wasn't checking every little thing like I am now. LOL

7 years ago

Good Luck to you too ladies!

to all

7 years ago

Hey there ladies how are you doing?

4DPO for me and the only thing that is has been pretty consistent is that I have been gassy and super out of it the last few days, and I have been so hungry which I don't really get until AF. A few twinges here and there but nothing really new.

7 years ago

hey everyone! thanks for joining the chat!! I hope we all get our BFPs this month

no symptoms really for me...4 DPO now...it was weird I had a positive OPK on friday the 29th thinking I'd O on saturday so we BDd on saturday, but I got ovulation spotting on sunday and monday. I'm using sunday as my O date. I'm cautiously hopeful because last time I had O spotting we got a BFP, but it was a chemical. right now we aren't really going CRAZY TTCing because we are moving in July and I will have to find a new job, but are going to be super super excited if we get a BFP obviously.

when is everyone going to start to test??

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo