Community post

Discussion

TWW

I am 38 years old and my husband is 44 years old. We have been trying for another child for the past 6 months to no avail. I used preseed this month maybe we will get lucky! Doctor said everything is find on my part and the age is maybe affecting our chance of having another child. I have had some promising symptoms this month (metallic taste and very sleepy) and at 8 dpo I have seen some very very light pink but all of a sudden no more symptoms. I am having period cramps and think Af is coming by tomorrow. Did anyone ever have had a similar experience and got a BFP? I did not have any problems conceiving my first child. Baby dust to all :)

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey! Nice to meet you! I've never experienced that but I had a friend who thought that she was getting her period, all the symptoms were exactly the same for her. AF never came and she got her BFP! Good luck!

Never give up!

7 years ago

Thanks for replying Poasaddicted. That gives me hope. So far so good, let hope for the best :) x

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo