Community post

Discussion

February 2017

View Full Post

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Glad to have so many on this board.
Sorry for those having trouble with their SO's
Excited for those waiting ovulation

Afm I'm 7dpo today. Still having creamy discharge where normally I'm pretty dry. My sense of smell has been sensitive for a few days now. Peeing lots. A little bit of insomnia but that could just be me since I struggle with it here and there anyway. No headaches which I usually have so that's nice. Excited for Saturday when I can test and hoping I can hold off till 12dpo which would be Sunday

7 years ago • Post starter

My temps are all over the place so I'm thinking that I haven't ovulated.. and its cylce day 21 already.. I don't know what to think.

User Image

7 years ago

kjgm- Welcome girly!!! My youngest is 2 in Aug, and going for our 4th!! Hope your ttc journey is short and sweet!!

Fruit Loops- I am a POAS freak. So I would NOT be a good person to stop you and keep you waiting until Sunday!! I have already been counting and thinking of testing 8dpo, which is Saturday for myself!! lolol

I had spotting yesterday night before bed, which is only 3dpo. It was odd to be so early to me. Any thoughts on that? Anyways, today I have creamy discharge and well, been gassy.

Who will be our first to test this month? Fruit Loops are you the first??

7 years ago

Yes I think i would be first. My cycle starters April 30. Just had some spotting last time I went to The bathroom so that's a positive sign.
The last 2 cycles I used so many tests by testing early and I wasn't even pregnant. This time I wanna wait so if I get a negative I know to trust it. It sucks to get neg after neg after neg and still hope your period doesn't show only to have it come right on time. This time I wanna know the test is true

Tryin- I looked at your chart and it is hard to tell.

Yeah, it is hard to tell.. and go figure dollar store is all out of opks for last couple of weeks.... bs so is the other one in my neighborhood. Guess we will just keep on dtd every few days or so until I see some good high temps to confirm... I hate this cycle! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

User Image

7 years ago

Temp went back up some... FF put me at 5 dpo today so that makes me feel a little better.

User Image

7 years ago

Chicks - The whole situation sounds like it stinks, I'm sorry. But good on you for finding the positive and getting yourself healthier.

Winter - I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully this cycle will be it for you. I would just start with the OPKs until you get your positive, otherwise you'll likely be flying blind since you have no way of determining CD1.

Fruit - My fingers are crossed for you. I'm right behind on testing dates, I think.

Kate - Spotting at 3dpo does sound strange. Then again, our bodies really are pretty weird sometimes. But the waiting to know sucks, I know.

AFM, 6dpo today and I keep getting these sharp, low pelvic cramps. They feel exactly the same as the cramping I got during and after my HSG. Don't really know what to make of them, but it's definitely not pleasant. Worth it if it means there's a bean implanting, but still makes it hard to concentrate at work. Has anyone else ever felt something like this?

7 years ago

Chicks - The whole situation sounds like it stinks, I'm sorry. But good on you for finding the positive and getting yourself healthier.

Winter - I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully this cycle will be it for you. I would just start with the OPKs until you get your positive, otherwise you'll likely be flying blind since you have no way of determining CD1.

Fruit - My fingers are crossed for you. I'm right behind you on testing dates, I think.

Kate - Spotting at 3dpo does sound strange. Then again, our bodies really are pretty weird sometimes. But the waiting to know sucks, I know.

AFM, 6dpo today and I keep getting these sharp, low pelvic cramps. They feel exactly the same as the cramping I got during and after my HSG. Don't really know what to make of them, but it's definitely not pleasant. Worth it if it means there's a bean implanting, but still makes it hard to concentrate at work. Has anyone else ever felt something like this?

7 years ago

8 dpo and having a lot of twinges and pinching in the right side of my pelvis. Hoping it's implantation. Nothing else standing out so far today

Good morning ladies. 4dpo over here (ugh) and ds and I are sicker than dogs. Thank you spring colds! Hope everyone else is in better shape!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo