Community post

Discussion

When did I ovulate..... Please help

Hi I'm on 15dpo I've had super light spotting only when I've wiped or the past few days and Sore boobs, and all tests I've taken have been negative. I'm not 100% on when I ovulated and maybe I could be not as far on as I thought, I have a big temp drop just after CD22-23 followed by a rise, is it possible I ovulated then? Just looking for other people's opinions.

My chart is on my profile page just click on my name and scroll down its the chart at the top.

Help would be appreciated to you all xx

????????????????

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Kind of hard to tell since there's a few days without temps and there's no baseline. My guess would be ovulation around CD21 or 22. Those two very low temps throw it off as well. Did you have cm on any other days other than that one you noted?

7 years ago

Hi. Yes I had ewcm on the 16th I just haven't put it in. Yea I'm very confused by it tbh. I did another test this morning was neg. Surely if I was pregnant it would. Of shown by now??

Unless I ouvalted later than I thought. What are your thoughts??

Thansk for helping me

????????????????

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo