Community post

Discussion

Pegnancy after 2 yrs after Mirena removal

hi i was wondering if there is anyone out there that had trouble ttc after mirena removal and then got a positive bfp after 2 yrs i had mine removed in 6-2012 and have not been able to get PG my Dr. put me on bc pills last yr to regulate my periods and they are pretty much back to normal i have 2 lil girls and hoping to have more Af showed up
9-13-2014 and i checked and ovulation chart and i was suppose to ovulate between 9-25 9-29 i hope i get pregnant this time around oh and August was the last time i took my bc pills i didnt continue them for Sept. since i want to ttc another blessing any hope ? thanks!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It will b 3 yrs (2011) next month since I had it removed. Still not pregnant. But then again its hard to tell since husband has sperm issues. But I did develop polys after mirena...just dont know when. They were discovered last yr.

9 years ago

wow im really sorry to hear that kitten1386 it sucks that we have to go thru this i have been trying on and off for 2 1/2 yrs now and nothing yet but we both never had fertilty issues up until now i think Mirena has a lot of side affects and my doctor never gave me anything regarding it he just said that was the best form of bc if i didnt want anymore kids for the next 2-5 yrs which i wanted to wait 2 yrs before i would ttc again well best of luck!!!! thanks for yur input :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo