Community post

Discussion

1 year of trying

May marks one year of ttc our 4th baby . Have a appointment set up for middle of May with my gyn . What can I expect to happen and process of going to the next step in conceiving

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I hope you don't mind me asking some questions . This would be our 4th as well and had no problems with other three conceptions . It's taking longer with this one . Maybe it's age . I will be 36 in July.

7 years ago

I'm only 28 and had no issue with my last 3 either . Took about 4-5months last time in between my mc and my youngest . I noticed I am ovulating late in cycle around day 28 or a 38+ cycle

7 years ago • Post starter

I am ovulating all over the place . One month it's early next month it's late . I used to be so much more regular

7 years ago

Could be age? I am 37 TTC #3. With our first two (now 7 and 4) we conceived on the first try both times. We are now on our 7th month of trying.....7 times the charm???

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo