Community post

Discussion

What does Watery Lotion Like Cm Mean?

Hey gals,
I have been TTC for a year and five months with a loss two months ago. Turned out to be ectopic. I have been having thick creamy cm on cd 14 and cd 16 it really watery I had thought I started my period because it was so much. My last pregnancy that ended it I had conceived the week of my period or the week after. I have very irregular cycles so I try to bd on my period tmi and as week after this cycle. This will be my last cycle before going on BC. So crossing my fingers i fall Prego this month. My cervix is hard and high but having this fluid is really confusing me. I was able to have a positive opk on the 8th not knowing it was positive due to me being pregnant and a hospital test was done on march 14th confirming that I was. Help please!!!

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi,
Your post was a bit confusing, so we're you preg last month and it didn't take? What makes you think that you conceived on your period? Implantation can happen as late as 12 days after the egg is fertilized and you have to wait another few days before getting a positive pregnancy test. If you use an ovulation predictor test it will warn you when ovulation is going to take place so you have an idea of when to bd and when you can then use a pregnancy test. If you look up cervical mucus during your cycle there are web sites that give full explanations that come with pictures, should make it all clearer for you.
Also why are you going on bc if you are ttc?
Good luck, hope you get your bfp

8 years ago

Sorry I was I had a visitor and picked up my post where I had left off. I was pregnant march 14 which ended in ectopic pregnancy surgery removing half of my left tube. The reasoning why I think I conceive on my period is because according to my hcg from the pregnancy that was the time I had conceived. I was using opk from march 8-13 and they where all coming up positive for LH Surge which was not the case my doctor had told me that a opk can detect pregnancy just as a regular pregnancy test. Its confusing but you clearly cant ovulate while pregnant which is what the tests where telling me I was doing (I had no clue I was pregnant at the time just thought I was ovulating) I had found out march 14th through a blood and urine test that I was pregnant and my hcg was 594 which had indicated I was 3-4 weeks past ovulation. Which would of been the time of my period. I am going on BC because that's how my sisters got pregnant they went on BC for two-three months and then tried to conceive again and the month they came off they had a BFP that month. So hoping it may be the same for me. Would rather try to stay away from clomid and all the other fertility drugs that can have harmful side effects on me and possible my future child. Sorry it was a bit confusing. But I have searched this topic all over the internet and it said possible pg or it could be a discharge that happens after Ovulation or before. So idk exactly what to go by... Thanks for your reply!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi again,
Hcg levels don't indicate when you ovulated, all women and all pregnancies produce it at a different rate. That's why some women are super lucky and get a bfp from 6-8dpo. I've seen results over 1000 early on, they thought it might be twins but wasn't.
Be careful with birth control it can stop you ovulating for a long time after you stop taking it. I get you don't want to go on clomid (I'm the same) but have you looked into alternatives? Vitex, macca, iso flavonoids, flax seed, oestrogen cream, progesterone cream, lots of natural supplements to give you more options.
I'm so sorry of your loss and hope you get your soon
If I find the site about cm will post the link

8 years ago

I have tried natural ways as well and this cycle I am using conceive easy. Along with my prenatals which I have never done before (meaning taking prenatals without being pregnant) and I had searched on this site the same topic and theres tons of them. And all the girls seem to have a BFP before no time. So hoping for the best but kinda scared all the same since my first pregnancy was a ectopic and two months later could I be pregnant again and have a normal pregnancy. Thank you so so so much for your help and concern. Baby dust to you too hun!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Let's hope this is it and then you don't have to worry about anything but taking care of yourself. I've had a frustratingly long period of ttc too and understand how hard it can be. It will happen, sending mountains of

and

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo