Community post

Discussion

13DPO going crazy

Hi I've been getting a dull back ache over the last few days and dull cramps more in my back then the front.

Mild sore breasts, today I went to the loo and when I wiped I had what looked like ewcm and pinkish blood. I thought here we go af is going to show, normally when I wipe for the second time it would be bloody, sorry for tmi.

But nothing. My back/cramp pain is very mild now and I've had no more blood so far. Is it to late for implantation bleeding? I'm I clucking at straws here?

My temp went down yesterday, and has risen alittle today.

.......I just wish if af was going to show... Do it already. Thoughts welcome :)

????????????????

10 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

That's kinda where I'm at today at 13dpo as well. Only thing different is that I've had No spotting, just increase in mucous as of this morning. My period is due Saturday but might be early because I ovulated early. Just feel like my period was going to come for the last 4 days and it doesn't come.
Eta also having lots of full cramping in pelvis and low back for about 4 days

8 years ago

Same here ladies. I'm 12dpo with signs of AF coming but still no show as of yet. Af is due today. Mild backache, slightly sore breast, dry mouth, mild cramps since ovulation, very emotional starting yesterday but that's always a PMS symptom of mine. I've also taken 3 hpt 2 sure negative and 1 so faint I thought I was seeing things. Best of luck ladies!

8 years ago

Gl to you both,I've had increased pains in my boobs, and some more ewcm with pinky blood. Had a temp drop as well so I reckon af is drawing close for me. How long have you both been trying?

I'll update when af arrives.

Fingers crossed for you ladies ;)

????????????????

7 years ago • Post starter

Temp drop yesterday and today it dropped below coverline. I'm expecting af will show today sometime. I've been ttc for 3 months now. I'm using donor sperm so organizing to have donations available for my fertile days is complicated. And this is all new to me as I got pregnant with my son when I wasn't even trying. I was on birth control so obviously not tracking or paying attention to stuff. And I only had sex once in over a year.

7 years ago

Fruit- oh right, I have no idea on how that all works if I'm honest. Hopefully your temp will rise 2m, gl :)

my AF is not here yet, this is so annoying and I haven't had this happen to me b4.

I've probably checked 20+ time haha. Gl everyone:)

????????????????

Still no af!!! Just had some super light spotting last night. 15Dpo neg test this morning. How are you ladies doing any bfp???

????????????????

My temp popped back up above coverline and still no sign of af. So confusing

7 years ago

I know.... But that's a positive thing :) when will you test?

I've had increased sore boobs today. Wore a pad and nothing on them.
Just had super light spotting when I wiped lol I think I could of O after I thought.

But so confused :/

????????????????

showed up this afternoon. On to a new cycle

7 years ago

Sorry hun. I hope you get to see your bfp soon. I'm pretty sure ive ovulated later than I thought. So I think I'm around 11/12dpo. So I was testing way to early. On CD 39 now.

Gl in the following months

????????????????

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo