Community post

Discussion

2DPO. Anyone else? :)

Hey ladies!

So I got a positive digital OPK tuesday. And it was still positive yesterday. Today it's negative.

We had sex both tuesday and wednesday so I am really keeping my fingers crossed it worked!

Anyone else out there that's waiting and hoping now? :)

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Me!!! I'm 4dpo and I'm trying not to symptom spot but I can't help it. Last month I SWORE I was but I in fact wasn't lol. These are my notes so far...

I don't temp or use opks just check cm.
Dtd on 4/20PM, 4/22PM, 4/24AM, 4/26PM
04/24 Oday.
4/25-1 DPO: STICKY CM IN AM, EWCM/WATERY CM PM, GAS
4/26-2 DPO: EWCM/WATERY CM, CRAMPING, STUFFY NOSE, MOOD SWINGS, GAS
4/27-3 DPO: WATERY CM, EWCM STREAKED WITH WHITE, STUFFY NOSE, HEADACHE, TIRED, CRAMPING, MOOD SWINGS, INCREASE SD, INCREASE APPETITE
4/28-4 DPO: STICKY CM, STUFFY NOSE, DULL CRAMPING, RANDOM STABBING PAIN IN VAGINA IN AM, GAS, TIRED

8 years ago

Hello! I also got a positive opk on Tuesday. since I was using the digital advanced CBE I am not sure if it was still positive yesterday because it stays positive on the screen for two days. :/ I have been charting my bbt though and it seems I ovulated yesterday due to temp rise today. So I am 1 dpo today. We had sex Sunday-Wed. Hopefully we caught the eggie! Baby dust to you all!

8 years ago

Oh yay, sending baby dust to you both as well!!

This is so exciting. I was pregnant in january but lost it very early, like week 5. My symptoms then was extremely sore nipples, I had to pee ALOT, and I had a stuffy nose.

I've been trying to get pregnant since then and this is my 4th try since.

I really really hope this is the month! I can't wait to get pregnant and get that BFP and the babybump!

Today I am 3DPO. Yesterday I was gassy, and I had some stabbing feeling in my stomach. Today I had the same feeling in my breast.

I'm hopeful for us all!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo