Community post

Discussion

SpermCheck Fertility Home Sperm Test

I have already have children, but my husband doesn't have any children biologically. He took the SpermCheck Fertility Home Test, because he felt something was wrong. We had just been trying for 5 months, but has never took me this long to get pregnant before so he thought he might have a issue. He took it and it showed he had low sperm count. Has anyone else's spouse took one of these? Just wondering if they are reliable or not. He is pretty upset.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
Don't take any notice, it is a general test and is not reliable. Get a count from a doctor if you are worried. I have read of many men getting bad results and when they get tested by the doctor are all right. I have also read of men getting a normal result when they have had the snip and going to the doctor worried sick only to find that they are not producing sperm.
Good luck ttc and don't worry unless your speaking to a doctor xx

8 years ago

Thank you for replying. That gives us hope everything is ok.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo