Community post

Discussion

Dry mouth

Hey ladies, I'm 12dpo with period due tmmw. I've been expericing very dry mouth for the last week. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Other symptoms today are mild cramps on and off, fatigue, back ache, and confusing appetite.

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I am having crazy dry mouth right now, currently 10DPO and been feeling this since 7 or 8dpo. Trying not to get my hopes up too much but I've had two prior pregnancies (both ended in MC unfortunately) where thirst and dry mouth were symptoms for me both times. I tested today and of course BFN (maybe just too early?). I don't know why I do that to myself but I was leaving town for a business trip and had to know beforehand :P

8 years ago

Thanks for the response. Glad to hear I'm not alone. My period is due tmmw. I dred going to sleep only to wake up to disappointment. I just cryed for no reason. So emotional, but this is normally one of my PMS symptoms. I've literally cramped everyday since ovulation. But I don't want to get my hope up high. This TTC thing has ahold to me. If I don't conceive this cycle I'm given in. I can't continue to live like this. If I happens then Great!
Trying to stay positive! Best of luck to you

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm just 6dpo today and yesterday woke up feeling like I was choking. My mom was extremely dry I needed to run and get water. Never experienced that before.

8 years ago

Good luck to you as well, i hope AF doesn't show her ugly face. It is emotionally draining and stressful, i am with you on that. How long have you been trying?

I'm sure this dry mouth is just another way my body's trolling me, it likes to do that! Keep your head up, and definitely let us know if you get a BFP!

8 years ago

Afternoon Ladies, still a No show for My period so far. I even got so anxious that I went to the clinic today and they just administered me a pee test. Of course it was negative as well. I honestly believe my period is running late due to being stressed about conceiving. Although it has only been three months. Technically my period isnt even considered late yet being that the day hasn't ended. Starting to go crazy here. Sorry about rambling.
Symptoms: Mouth still very dry, loss of appetite, very fatigue, breast just Now getting sore

8 years ago • Post starter

well I guess I was just having extreme PMS symptoms cause AF showed up this weekend :(

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo