Community post

Discussion

Soreness in only one of my nipples? Also BBT question!

Hello ladies,

So I am currently 6dpo and I have been having this slight soreness in my right nipple ONLY since like 3dpo. It seems to only be a bother when it is touched or if I bump against something. I tend to be a major worry wart and since it is in only one of my breasts, I automatically think "breast cancer". Has this ever happened to anyone else? What was the outcome from it? I am in my early twenties and just started ttc the beginning of march 2016. I also have pcos and my periods are extremely irregular....like every three months irregular. Other symptoms I have been experiencing have been fatigue, gas, slight and I mean SLIGHT cramping in my uterus all over. I've never really charted BBT before, I just started yesterday morning and my temp was 97.1 and this morning it was 97.7 . I know you probably have to be charting it for a while for it to mean anything. I guess I am just freaking out and going crazy during this 2WW. Any suggestions?

Lucy's mama

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo