Community post

Discussion

5 DPO - The wait that drives you insane.....

Hello all,

I'm 37 yo with 3 kids and trying for a fourth. This will be the last one. I originally got pregnant the month right after my IUD was removed and then I lost the baby this past Jan. We have been trying since. I'm hoping April is my month!! I have the following symptoms which is different this month compared to the last 2 months:

3 DPO - Slightly crampy, boobs a little sore not bad though.
4 DPO - Gassy, boobs more sore, brief sick feeling but gone very quickly.
5 DPO - Gassy, woke up with a headache (I never get headaches), had a very vivid dream last night (I never ever remember my dreams), boobs still sore

I'm getting excited, the headache and vivid dream really make me think that I may possibly be pregnant. I hate the wait.....Please feel free to share your symptoms, I find relief in reading other peoples posts and symptoms. Baby Dust to all!!

HUMOR ALWAYS DOES A BODY GOOD SO HERE YOU GO:

Three women; A brunette, red head and blonde are sitting in a doctors office waiting for their pregnancy test results. The Brunette says, "If I'm pregnant it will be a girl because I was on the bottom." The red head replies,"If I'm pregnant I will have a boy because I was on top." The Blonde stops, thinks a minute and and says, "Then I'm gonna have puppies !"

BAHAHAHAHA Have good day everyone.

10 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Hello! We share a lot of similarities, so I thought I'd reply! I'm also 37, trying for baby #2. My first just turned 2. I also had a miscarriage in January! And one in Sept before that :-/ I'm also 5DPO today and had a vivid dream last night (I was pregnant with twins in the dream, eek!). I don't have any other symptoms that I've noticed. I hate the wait!

7 years ago

I'm still showing signs today as well. I remembered by dream again last night again, it was as vivid as the night before but that fact that I remembered it is a plus!! Today I have an increase in CM which I usually don't have prior to AF and a very very slight headache but not as bad as yesterday. Boobs still sore!!

I'm planning to start testing Sunday morning! I'm also going away for a few days to Florida so I won't be able to really test down there. I'm definitely not drinking while I'm away with all the signs I have.

When are you going to start testing?

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm going to try to hold off until Monday to test. I might cave and test on Sunday though...

A trip to FL sounds like a great way to take your mind off testing :)

The only thing I noticed today was that I felt a little queasy after taking my prenatal vitamin and before eating breakfast.. but, that sometimes happens when I'm not pregnant, so..

7 years ago

7 DPO
Crampy tonight
Boobs sore/feel different
CM white/creamy increase
Gassy
Tired yawn.....

Prayin! ????Getting impatient. Lol Hoping these are all positive signs!

7 years ago • Post starter

Have you tested yet???

I tested yesterday and today.. nothing to even squint at :(

7 years ago

Hey ya'll. Just wanted to share my thoughts and of course obsessions :-) We've been ttc for over a year w/ PCOS and tried Clomid, which didn't do very much. Now I'm 7 dpo today and having what looks really promising symptoms. Normally after I O my cm goes straight to creamy yellow and watery, if I don't O and have a long cycle its all over the place. Creamy, watery and ewcm, But this time right after O I've dried up completely, zip. Nada. Which is really out of the ordinary for me. I don't cramp until about 9-10 dpo but had a dull ache one the same ov side most of the day on 5 dpo, then it quit, not normal either. I have to pee every 30 minutes as well, lol and not just that little amount thats annoying because you feel like you could have held it, it's always alot! I'm not testing til after my nursing finals next week, maybe on 11 dpo. Good luck to all of us!!!

7 years ago

Ajacobs that sounds very promising . Good luck in your finals !!

7 years ago

Haha you are a funny gal! Well, I am 5 dpo. My husband and I started TTC Jan of 2016. We took a break in March, and back at the baby dance in April.
I tested positive with my opk on April 28th, we had our baby dance the 25, 27, and 28th. I also took another opk on the 29th, still showed positive with a loT of CM. And I felt the ovulation, and I was so thrilled because I never have.
So, I am 5dpo or so and have had constant mild cramping in the mid section below the public bone. Very light back ache in the middle of my back. FLUSHED FACE for about a couple days. But mostly I FEEL it. I'm happier than normal...wondering if these could all be possible signs. We are excited, and May 8th will be my 9dpo, for fun I will test!????

Ps: I am 35, and this will be our first baby????????

7 years ago

Heidster - I was 35 when I had my first baby :) Now I'm 37 and trying for #2.

Today was 12DPO. BFN when I tested this morning, and then some brown/red spotting started this afternoon. Things aren't looking good this month :(

7 years ago

Yea, I'm definitely out this month. Bummed. :(

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo