Community post

Discussion

How would you describe

How would you ladies describe the feeling of the cramps you get during the TWW? I'm calling them cramps because I have been paying attention to my symptoms for a few months now before we really got down and dirty trying. I never cramp between periods but ever since 1-2 dpo I have been having this pressure and very mild dull cramping. The cramping starts one one side and then will be on the other after awhile. It doesnt really hurt but it sure is uncomfortable.

I was wondering if it was similar for any of you? I avoided checking my symptoms this month until yesterday when I found this site and it's made me feel a lot better.

HOWEVER, I would like to know Im not alone in these dull cramps.

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't usually "cramp" at all in between AFs either but this month, I feel like that's all I've been doing. It's so uncomfortable! Mine didn't really start until CD28 / approx. 10dpo. You aren't alone. Now, I have no clue what the cramps are all about at this point. I'm on CD43 and approx. 25dpo with 3 BFNs and I'm offically 14 days late. I haven't tested in 4 days so I plan on testing tomorrow morning again. Good luck to you! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

9 years ago

I am usually feeling some form of cramps during my TWW. I like to think it the egg moving along and trying to attach. My cramping varies but sometimes it more like a dull pressure, or twinges.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo