Community post

Discussion

4dpo.. On my long 2WW

Anyone else 4/5 dpo? Or remember their symptoms from then? My temps have been elevated since 1dpo. This is my first time trying to conceive after being on birth control (depo) for 5+ years and the pill for a few weeks. I stopped depo and immediately got my period (long one at that) and the following month had another 3 day period (which was earlier this month) AF is due to come by the end of this week but I have had every textbook symptom. I'm young and the doctor says it should be easy for me to get pregnant right away but I'm nervous with being on depo so long and haven't conceived yet (even though it's only been 2 months)

Basic breakdown of my symptoms are vivid dream, headache, flu like symptoms that came out of nowhere, a heavy amount of creamy/lotiony cm after ewcm on ovulation day, yesterday I had insomnia, lately I have been extremely tired someone could be talking to me and I'll fall right asleep. Last week before ovulation I noticed I had strong pains on my right side, after ovulation they where still there but not as bad. I also started having twinges and pelvic pain yesterday (3dpo)

Any advice? Someone help me ease my mind on my 2WW

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm 5 DPO, I originally got pregnant the month after I had my IUD removed and then lost the baby in Jan. I started trying again after my period following miscarriage. I didn't get preg in Feb or March so I'm hoping that April is lucky for me!!
My symptons so far:
Boobs are tender on sides and my nipples are def more sensitive (more than usual)
CM is still around which is usually gone after ovulating
A little more tired than usual

Other than that, I was a little crampy on day 2-3 after ovulation but very minor. I'm really praying this is the month! This will be number 4 for me!!

Baby dust to you!!

8 years ago

MzLynn37, First off I'm so sorry to hear about the MC. Hopefully April is our lucky Month!' This would be my first and who would of thought it would be so hard? Haha Keep me updated!

8 years ago • Post starter

Good luck to you both. Sounds hopeful for you both. The TWW sucks so much....and I completely agree that I had no idea it would be so hard to get pregnant. This is my 4th cycle TTC my first and I feel like it has been forever. I'm currently 3/4 dpo and also hoping April is my month but also trying not to stress about it (which is basically impossible). No symptoms yet for me. My advice is just to try and stay busy over the next 2 weeks. Baby dust to all!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies may I join ? I am 3 DPO today . Of all things I have a yeast infection . Haven't had one in probably 15 or more years . This is our third cycle TTC #4 as well

8 years ago

Thank you fallehn. I try to occupy myself with work & school but I always find myself on this website or another pregnancy website and symptom spotting the smallest things. AF due tomorrow and I have no signs of her just a bad cold I cannot shake.

Kentuckygirl wow, I know that has to be annoying for you. Last cycle I got a yeast infection and mistook it for pregnancy signs until I got my BFN at the hospital with both urine and blood. Hopefully this is our month!

to us all!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo