Community post

Discussion

Everyone thats 17 DPO...want to share frustrations ?

17 DPO, No sign of AF, Period cramps,intense backpain and loose stools /white odorless discharge (tmi) but necessary .is anyone out there 17DPO still waiting for af? We should all compare symptoms and help each other get through this ..I'm close to running off with this pain. Oh I had a very faint positive today but timing when I checked the test was off .so I'm redoing it on Tuesday morning before work .
Any pregnancy test buddy?
Baby dust to everyone seeing this TTC

8 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hiya I am 16 days past and got bfn on 14 dpo. I now feel scared to test again. The symptoms I was experiencing before 14 dpo have now gone alot. Just feeling bubbles in my tummy.

8 years ago

You should wait two days . I wish you a BFP . AF showed her face this morning for me so I'm out. Stay positive and be patient with your testing or test at will .I read a lot this cycle and some women actually have BFN until 2 weeks after a missed period so be strong

8 years ago • Post starter

Oh no. Sorry hun. Our bodies deceive us alot. Right now and having hip pains and had veey vivid dreams, but I am scared to test. I only have one test left. Still no sign of af. I just want a positive result but I feel like it's not going to happen.

8 years ago

Hey ladies, I'm 15dpo with period due tmmw. I'm nervous. Symptoms include: very gassy, cramps, milky watery discharge, lower back ache, very dry mouth, little to non soreness of breast, slight dizziness on and off, and restless at night for the past three days. I believe the restless is maybe my faught, all I do is think think think and research pregnancy symptoms. I tested at 10dpo and of course got a negative. I'm going crazy with anticipation. Best of luck ladies

8 years ago

Hello dear. Am 16dpo and half hour ago I had what looks like the beginning of AF. I feel so angry. I will never trust my body again. All it does is tell lies. I had so so much symptoms since the day after ovulation. I plan to just live my life and if it happens then fine.

8 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that. Yes this TTC thing can definitely take a toll on you. That's my plan as well, if I don't conceive this cycle I'll be just going with the flow. Pregnancy is all I seem to think about and its beginning to conflict with my everyday task. I'm experiencing really bad cramps today as I usually do right before my period starts. Still hoping for the best!

8 years ago

did your period come today? yeah man its better to just carry on as normal and don't get too involved in this ttc business

8 years ago

Hey ladies, no period as of yet but I do feel as if she's on her way. Normally she comes early morning soon as I awake. I'm guessing due to being so anxiously stressed she's running late. I'm so anxious I even went to the clinic today and they administered me a pee test. Of course it resulted negative. Still prepared for the worse hoping for the best!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo