Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 4dpo. . . cycle buddy?

View Full Post

Hello. . .
I'm about 4dpo - - not entirely sure since I didn't use an OPK and just went off of using temps and an app that predicts when I should (for now...I will use OPKs next month if AF shows)

I was just wondering if anyone would like to be a cycle buddy. . . or a listening ear to all of my symptom spotting and my POAS addiction in another week.

We can drive each other crazy? lol

130 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 130 Replies | Last Page

I couldn't wait. Caved to poas with SMU. My phone takes terrible indoor pictures so it's blurry but posted it to my page.

8 years ago

ehh, I only got 2 at walmart. . . I need to invest in these internet cheapies lol I paid like $9 for two. . . I feel like I may be out this month. I don't really have any signs other than my boobies are sore on the sides, I had a little bit of nausea this morning when I smelled my shampoo (i've used the same for years so it was kinda strange)

I used the two tests I bought last night. LOL I used one last night, and then one this morning. I'm 11dpo, and I feel that test is a BFN. I also posted to my page just to keep track.

Just gotta keep staying positive until AF shows her ugly face. I remember I was 5 weeks pregnant with my daughter when I found out I was pregnant and the test was barely showing positive. The nurse at the doctors office didn't see it at first either. . . just gotta stay positive!

8 years ago • Post starter

How are you ladies doing today??

Not much going on here . Having some sharp pains in my left side . Some mild cramping off and on but that's about it .

8 years ago

I've been feeling about the same as i was this morning when i posted. Did another test and it was a bfn. I thought maybe i saw a shadow but didn't pick anything up in pictures. Guess that's to be expected at 8dpo. Lol.
Has your spotting stopped?

8 years ago

Yepp... The spotting stopped last night probably 45 minutes after I posted and I haven't had anything today. My boobs were sore earlier... I was walking through Walmart grocery shopping and out of nowhere I had hard nippies and I was really sore... Other than that, nothing.

I'm going to try very hard to resist the urge to POAS since I still have that digital one left... AF is due on Thursday... Just trying to remind myself that I didn't show a BFP until nearly 2 weeks after my missed period.

How are you ladies doing this morning?
I feel about the same as yesterday (9dpo today). My lower back is a little less painful and my stomach doesn't feel as crampy or aching. My bra feels tight this morning though and breasts are still very tender and sensitive. New symptom would be this headache i woke up with.
I got faint bfps at 9dpo with my second and fourth pregnancies. We'll see if i get lucky again lol. Might test in an hour (it'll be 3hrs of holding urine).

8 years ago

Good luck and to you!!

I don't have much to report today. . . I just seem to be in an extremely foul mood. I can't really pinpoint a reason as to why I seem so down. It might be because I haven't gotten a BFP and I know that means my odds of AF showing in 2 days seems pretty good. Last cycle I got my period at 12dpo--which is where I'm at today.

I'm trying really hard to stay positive today, as I know it's not over until it's over. . . but it just seems to be a real struggle today.

Hopefully my mood picks up here soon, otherwise it's going to make for a long day.

Fingers crossed for you Rachel and Supermom

AFM: after I posted yesterday evening u had some very light brown mixed in with some heavy CM. implantation??? Who knows at is point . No other symptoms today . No cramping and left pain is gone . I got my hopes all up after the gooey brown stuff but these dang lack of symptoms brings me back to square 1. I do check my cervix off and on . I try to to disturb anything up in there lol . Yesterday morning it was high and had gone pretty hard . It was closed . Last night when I noticed the brown goo it was lower and it felt huge as in really soft and swollen .

8 years ago

have you taken a test yet?? I mean I know I'm an addict, but I'm surprised you haven't yet.

I'm not going to lie, although a little bit embarrassed... I'm not 100% sure where my cervix is--- I've checked many many times, but I think my fingers are just too short to find it. I think I may have felt it this morning when I had tried to find it and was looking at CM, but it was soft and puffy? I dont know exactly if that's what it was or not...

Keep us updated though if you take a test!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo