Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 4dpo. . . cycle buddy?

View Full Post

Hello. . .
I'm about 4dpo - - not entirely sure since I didn't use an OPK and just went off of using temps and an app that predicts when I should (for now...I will use OPKs next month if AF shows)

I was just wondering if anyone would like to be a cycle buddy. . . or a listening ear to all of my symptom spotting and my POAS addiction in another week.

We can drive each other crazy? lol

130 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 130 Replies | Last Page

I'm now 7dpo. . . and I broke my promise to myself.

I took a test this morning, and as expected, I got a BFN.

I was super nauseated yesterday for several hours. I was so tired I could barely function, I also had stabbing pain cramps in my right hip area and my lower back. . .

It's so frustrating not knowing what my symptoms are from if it's not pregnancy-- I would be okay dealing with the symptoms if that's what it was, but otherwise. . . it's annoying.

Hope you all have a good day!

8 years ago • Post starter

Rachel- i also deal with a lot of PMS symptoms during the TWW (even when not TTC). I've chalked it up to naturally having high progesterone after ovulation. I also have early signs of endometriosis which causes the aches and pains in my stomach and back each month. Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon!

4dpo for me today. Some minor backache and a little acne break out this morning and some dull aches in my lower stomach, tender breasts, but that's about it.

8 years ago

It could just be PMS symptoms. . . AF is supposed to be another 7 days away, so it's possible. I've noticed some breast sensitivities though too-- especially this morning when I took my bra off to get a shower...

I was diagnosed with PCOS while I was pregnant with my daughter 6 years ago. The doctors believe that my birth control helped to level out my hormones and made it easier to get pregnant rather than prevent it. I was told then that when I wanted to get pregnant again that it could be a bit of a struggle. My SO also could have fertility issues as well...he has graves' disease and was given radioactive treatments to remove his thyroid--- so that could also cause us problems when TTC.

I suppose maybe I am just super sensitive to my PMS symptoms now since I had a mirena in for about 3 years, then went to a progesterone only birth control pill. It's been over 10 years of being on some form of birth control--so maybe I didn't notice the PMS symptoms as much...or I didn't get a period at all with the mirena in place (I just got other problems from having the mirena )

FX for you to get a as well!!

Sounds like it could be promising! My LP is usually 15-16days long and i start getting PMS symptoms right away. I hate it because each month i never know whether to get my hopes up or shrug it off last night my breasts started to feel a little tender and today my nipples feel sensitive and an overall heavy feeling in my breasts. But since it's a common pms sign for me (and only being 4dpo) i think it's probably nothing to get excited about
My friend (only friend that knows I'm TTC) is asking me to POAS already

8 years ago

I caved this morning, just because of how nauseated I was yesterday, and the stabbing pains I had the other night in my hip area.... It was a WalMart cheapie, so I don't know how much credibility it would have since I'm still 7 days before a missed period. When I got pregnant with my daughter, I didn't take a test until nearly 2 weeks after my missed period (since they were so unpredictable I didn't keep track) because a coworker made me--- I was smelling things no one else could and she told me she thought I was pregnant, I took a test to prove her wrong, and well---she proved me wrong! lol So with that being said, I was around 5 weeks pregnant and went to the OBGYN to be tested and when the nurse did my urine test she said it was negative, about to order bloodwork and was cleaning up-- it got a very very faint positive. So, I'm assuming that maybe I have to be further along in order to produce and BFP. . . who knows.

I wish I had known before when I got pregnant and some of the signs/symptoms I had before. . . but since I wasn't TTC I have no idea signs that I could have missed.

I've only told my sister, and my SO's mother. She was excited and she rubs my belly every time she sees me for 'good luck.' I think that's enough people to help me get my hopes up (and theirs) for now. It's depressing every month that goes by that I have to tell them that I got my period...let alone explain to everyone.

I bought a combo pack of opks and 10miu hpts (30 hpts). I was similar with my oldest. We TTC'd and just went on with life. AF was 5days late when i finally tested. Lol. My cycles were regular 30/31 days each month. All i can remember about my symptoms with him was that i kept feeling as if AF was going to start. Sore boobs, cramps, tired, bad backache. Those have always been my pms symptoms and kept thinking AF was coming.
We are TTC our fifth (and last) and i still cant tell the difference in my symptoms

I don't tell anyone about being TTC because no one was happy when we announced our fourth both hubby and. I have family that are pretty conservative in their opinions about how many kids people should have.

8 years ago

I can understand that. . . I love my mother to death, but she will always remain negative about anything and everything--- my last pregnancy was made extremely stressful because of some drama she created, so we haven't told her. I don't want to be stressed out in the early stages and until we're out of the gate of any chance of MC, I don't think I will tell many people.

It's sad, but you gotta do what's best for you and your family first.

Idk what's going on today. I'm 5dpo and feeling completely run down. I have been extremely tired and yawning all day (even after my usual morning coffee), my hips and lower back hurt, my stomach is feeling tender and crampy, i have heartburn that is making my entire abdomen hurt, can't stop burping.
Today is my daughter's 5th birthday so I better find some energy to get through the rest of the day. Lol.

Anyone POAS today?

8 years ago

I'm feeling better than I have the past several days. . . just off and on tired. I had some stabbing pains in my right hip area last evening, but nothing like AF cramping. I also had some weird twinges in my left breast. . . almost like an itch, but more painful?

I also feel like I have increased CM, not a whole lot, just a little more than usual. . .

I also haven't been eating nearly as much as usual-- yesterday was better than the day before. . . nothing too exciting today.

I didn't POAS today though! I was proud of myself for holding off. lol I'm at 8dpo. I might end up taking a test tomorrow morning, if I don't tomorrow then definitely Sunday. AF is due in 6 days. . . I kinda figured if I take a FRER then I might have a better chance of seeing something.

Enjoy your daughter's birthday!!

I think I may have started some implantation bleeding... I posted a pic under the 8dpo... I had this happen last cycle on 8dpo and then again at 9dpo... I didn't take a HPT on 11dpo--- but that's when I started bleeding last month... I'm not due for AF until next Friday. It's so frustrating... I hope that's what it is, but I also don't want to get my hopes up either. ????

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo