Community post

Discussion

11 DPO 2 BFN's losing hope!

My DH and I have been trying, for awhile now. I have a tracker but I do not do temperatures. We had sex throughout my whole ovulation week. I probably need to get some OPK kits.

We are worried that my DH could possibly be infertile he has had many hernias in his testicle area. We have not had him tested yet. Really would like to try everything naturally first.

I have never had breast tendernous before AF. About three days after Ovulation my breasts were and still are very sore! I always have a breakout which I have now. I had some cramps and twinges after ovulation but no brown or obvious sign of implantation.

After ovulation I got a UTI which is starting to subside. I tested the night of 10DPO and this morning at 11DPO. Both were obvious negatives with FRER. I have 3 days until I start my period.

Should I start to lose hope already? I guess I will test the 30th and see. </3 thank you in advance for any comments.

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo