Community post

Discussion

TTC After Nexplanon

Hello Ladies,

Me and the hubby is ttc #3, got my nexplanon out 10/20/15 with no luck thus far. My periods are just now getting back to normal with March actually being 28 days instead of 35-39 days. Saw my obgyn 4/5/16, nurse called to say bloodwork looks great! So fingers crossed this month will be our month. Hate getting a negative! Af suppose to be on tomorrow but been having some crazy symptom. Just wanted to know if anyone has had a hard time trying to conceive after nexplanon?

User Image

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Tawillmy,

My experienced of TTC after Nexplanon was a bit difficult.. I took out my Nexplanon Sept 2013 and found out pregnant in March 2014.. Unfortunately in May 2014, i miscarriage.. Surprisingly in July 2014, i was found out pregnant again and give birth to my DD in March 2015..

It seems like the body may take some times to settle down a bit before it becomes normal again.. One person may differ than the other..

Keep on trying..

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo