Community post

Discussion

Any January 2017 babies??

View Full Post

I tested positive at 8dpo and got a pretty clear positive at 9dpo.

Im a poas addict and know testing so early is silly but I couldn't help myself.

Anyone else around yet expecting a January baby. I know I'm due around the first few days of 2017. What a wonderful new year gift that would be.

I need some buddies to help me calm my nerves. Such a long way to go, so much could happen and I can't even see a GP for weeks. Tempted to do an early scan but I know they're not good for the baby.

Hope to hear from others soon!! X

61 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 61 Replies | Last Page

How do I tag someone ?

Amy - I've been thinking about what to do for FB announcement too. I've found some cute ideas but they were mainly in person ideas iykwim.

Might have to keep looking. It's been 6 years since my last bub. This is going to be a big shock for everyone.

7 years ago

Hello! I am 14dpo and got a BFP today! Calculator says I'm due 19th January 2017

7 years ago

I should be due around january 20th :)

7 years ago

Congrats to you both :)

Do we have a due date list yet ?

7 years ago

I've just changed my username from maybemummy2017 to mummy2017.

7 years ago

Thank you! x

7 years ago

Due date list, copy and paste add your own due date

Mummy2017 - 23rd Jan

7 years ago

Joyfryer777 - January 11

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago

Joyfryer777 - 11th Jan
Mummy2017 - 23rd Jan

7 years ago

A aahh I feel the same way. Very nervous and anxious and just crossing my fingers that it sticks. Just want the next eight weeks to come and go safely

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo