Community post

Discussion

TWW stresses after ivf

Hi
Just wondered if there was anyone else out there experiencing similar ups and downs following ivf, 2day transfer, 3days post transfer. Currently sending myself loopy with the waiting game , I'm sure time is going slower.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am definitely going through many emotions. We transferred yesterday. I've been second guessing and wondering if it will be ok. The docs & my DH wanted me to wait til day 5 blastocyst but since we only had 3 embryos I was afraid they might not make it to day 5. I felt strongly to have my eggs back. I'm now good either way it turns out cause it was truly my decision and I went with my heart and my instincts. It's truly in gods hands because no one knows how things are going to happen. we're ok however it turns out.

I've been reading stories good and bad but all that matters is your story. It's important to keep good mental state. I'm seeing how easy it is now to go off way left in my thoughts. I pray for both of us much baby dust and positive vibes.

9/28/14- 3 day transfer of 2 embryos approx 7 cells.

9 years ago

Hi

Thank you for your response lovely, and I send you all the positivity and baby dust possible. How can two weeks take so long. Some days I am so positive and the next, I'm out and doom and gloom. It's such a roller coaster of emotions.
This will be my second child , so i j ust wanted to let you know that my first was a two day transfer, only had two successful fertilised and one transferred and one frozen back in 2012. My son will be two at christmas, so stay strong and I'm glad you went with your heart, I would have done the same. I was in. Similar position this time round but had both two day embryos put back so fingers crossed for both of us. I hope you're managing to stay positive, take care and keep me updated. Big hugs x

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi

Thank you for your response lovely, and I send you all the positivity and baby dust possible. How can two weeks take so long. Some days I am so positive and the next, I'm out and doom and gloom. It's such a roller coaster of emotions.
This will be my second child , so i just wanted to let you know that my first was a two day transfer, only had two successful fertilised and one transferred and one frozen back in 2012. My son will be two at christmas, so stay strong and I'm glad you went with your heart, I would have done the same. I was in. Similar position this time round but had both two day embryos put back so fingers crossed for both of us. I hope you're managing to stay positive, take care and keep me updated. Big hugs x

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi!

This is an old thread, but I'm hoping someone will answer.

YES ME ME ME, I'm currently 7dpt of 1, 2 day 4 cell embryo. I'm so freaking stressed today. I'm having lots of discharge which I keep mistaking for my period starting whenever I feel it gushing out- sorry if TMI. I was wondering if anyone has experienced a BFP on a 2det and share any symptoms you may had??

Today I'm feeling tired, had to have a nap a few hours after breakfast and another one in the afternoon.
On Wednesday amd Thursday 4 and 5dpt respectively I had so,e light cramping, and tiredness.

Other than that I've felt NOTHING out of the ordinary. I'm trying to be good and not test until my test day, next Sunday March 8th, but it's getting really tough to hold out now because I'm fearing for the worst.

Anyone with any similar stories or in the same boat as me?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo