Community post

Discussion

Ovulation Day!

Hi Ladies. I have been TTC my first for 4 months now. I got a +OPK yesterday morning so I am most likely ovulating today. Bd for last 4 days and will bd again today (after hubby gets back from golf this afternoon....seriously like golf is more important). Hope that is enough to get me a sticky bean this time!! But seriously not looking forward to another TWW....so depressing to get bfn after bfn. Baby dust to all.

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Good luck and fingers crossed! I just did my morning opk and it's almost positive! I'd guess I'll get a positive later tonight. We were only able to BD two nights ago (hubby works nights) so I'm not sure what our odds are this month.

7 years ago

It just takes 1 swimmer to get there so stay positive! And good luck!

7 years ago • Post starter

Very true! Last night my opk was strong but not as dark as the control. This morning it's very positive! I tend to feel very strong pains when i ovulate and seem to ovulate soon after i get a positive (usually within 12hrs). Now to start the dreaded TWW.

7 years ago

Yes, day one of the dreadful TWW....boo. Hopefully in 2 weeks we will both be very happy but the wait is killer!! I'm going to try to not be a POAS addict this month and wait until my period is due...but that's easier said then done! Baby dust!

Last night and this morning I had negative opks and my ewcm is decreasing. Yesterday evening i was feeling a lot of cramps and tenderness so fingers crossed ovulation was yesterday. That'll put BD about 3days before O
How are you feeling? Are you 3dpo now?

7 years ago

Yep, I bet that was ovulation!! 3 days prior is good! Fingers crossed for you!

I'm feeling perfectly normal. I am either 2 or 3 dpo. I had my +OPK on Friday and that day I had some sharp pain on my left side so I think I may have ended up ovulating late Friday...but I'm putting Saturday on all my trackers. I had some cramping on Sat as well but I'm back to normal now....all there is left to do is wait (and try not to stress....which is sooo hard).

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo