Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 151 Replies | Last Page

So I did not ovulated yet :)
Just did my IUI
Got a 21mm follicle on the left side and 18mm follicle on the right
Fingers crossed :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia30: that sounds awesome!! Good luck ;)

9 years ago

Ladies, can I ask for your input please?

So I caved, and took a test tonight (9dp5dt). I'm not meant to have taken one until Sunday.

Things to know:
-cheap tesco brand.
-taken about 7pm
-Didn't actually need to wee and could only wee on the stick for about 3 seconds.

The test read as having had sufficient stream and I have no idea if the faint line means I'm pregnant, or I' not, or there's still some leftover HCG in my system.

My husband's birthday is tomorrow and it would be so amazing to give him good news, but I also don't want to give him false hope.

Image of test is uploaded, pretty rubbish pic but you can still see the result - #324327.

User Image

As for symptoms, nothing that progesterone couldn't explain I don't think - kind of a tightness in my uterus most of the time with some slightly sharper pains sometimes. BBs are very sore at night (actually, I generally feel worse at night - tired, sorer).

Please please tell me what you think. Thanks.

And Basia, it sounds like all has went VERY well so far. I'm glad for you :)

9 years ago

jojogo - I hope it is +. I looked at your test but I am not sure since there might be a trigger shot still in you. Test tomorrow morning and see if it gets darker :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Jojogo: I can't see the picture. I don't know if it is bc I am trying to see it on my cell phone. As for the symptomsn, my stomach has been feeling tight lately and my BB's are sore to the point that wearing a bra is unconfortable. I also have runny nose for the past 4 days but only in the morning. Can't tell whether it is a cold, sinus infection or pregnancy symptoms. I hope your test is +. But I read that in order to not get a fake positive women normally test every day til they get a first negative and then if they get a positive after that, that is the real deal. But if you have a faint line and u are in fact pregnant in 2 days it should be darker.

9 years ago

Jojogo, I'm excited for you. The picture looks positive to me. Maybe some of the others can tell you how long it takes to get the trigger out of your system. You are 12po? It might be a postive rather that a tigger. I'm keeping my fingers triple crossed.

"Some people watch the line get lighter (the trigger leaving) and then suddenly turn darker (HCG getting stronger from a pregnancy)" Test again tommorow, hopefully the line will get darker.

9 years ago

Basia, good follicle size - not long now :)

Ma_espe, I seem to have a cold too, I really hope it is a sign but DH had one a week ago. I am 11dpo today. I also had cramps all the way through and peeing alot but that could be the cold

Baby Dust,Baby Dust,Baby Dust,Baby Dust,Baby Dust,!

9 years ago

Jojogo: I figured out how to open picture. Deffinitly looks positive specially after not being a morning pee. So excited for you. And if you are 14 DPO it seems like a pretty good chance that it is a pregnancy.

Opalfoxy: My son had a cold, gave it to me and now he has it back. Mine was gone, so not sure if I am getting it back again even though it doesn't quit feel like a cold, since it is only in the mornings that my nose is runny. With my son's pregnancy is one of the main things I remember bf getting a positive test. But since I didn't know I was going to be in this situation I never kept notes or anything, wish I did. And of course I can't remember if it was all day or not. When are you planning to test?

9 years ago

Ma_espe have to have a blood test on Monday as I had a iui. Tempted to go get a test today but I feel to tired from being sick (I know what you mean my 40 year old Aunt found out when she was pregnant that it wasn't the flu making her exhausted, lol)

9 years ago

opalfoxy: We are getting the blood tests pretty close together. I have to go for mine on Wednesday. I am just waiting til then cause I am tired of negative tests. At least this way my hopes will last a bit longer... are you TTC for your first baby?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo